+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee jnaab g jee meny aobe senior keh advice our onkhi kaafi startgys ko dekh dekh kaar hi hamene apni startgys bana daktey haai isiliye meny bhi apni startgys bnai haai jnab jee our mujhey kafi faidaa bhi huwa hai iskaa jnab jew

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when trading in this forex business I believe first you have to learn about forex trading then you have to use the existing techniques as you can't develop your own techniques so early , by the time as you get experience then you can try some new methods and techniques for your trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best we have to learn the technical analysis to make our own analysis and then we can look at other techniques, but if we have no learning we can not understand what they mean in their analysis, because it the learning of technical analysis is main factor in Forex.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that creating your own techniques and relying on other's techniques is a skill. If a person can rely on other's techniques, he can also earn well and if he makes his own techniques using his 3 pound mind, then this is most suitable for the trader. It's a great skill.

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Way of life to count for something, which is that of the man, and I really want without this change, guide me to no longer fit into my way of playing, but see for yourself, what I once use had previously been there I believe with the proper procedure. In my experience, not all of the signals are not always accurate, I believe a lot of nudity, but at least we shall be indicators for best results...........

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein hamen trading karny k liye hamen chaye k ham,en own techniques bnana chayen dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein mojud pehly se techniques se help le kar apni new bnayen strategy

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are new in forex trade it is better to make use of available techniques than to create your own in forex market, it is not bad for you to create your own in forex trade but it will not be easy for you to create your own techniques.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that when you want something work very well you have to make sure that you have made very good condition that you can trade with very and making a forex trading strategy is one of them you have to make sure that a successful strategy has been tested in the demo first before you can go farther with knowledge a direct transaction in the real account

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that use of available techniques is totally depends upon the traders knowledge, experiences and trading skill. The finishing quality will be arise when we have more practice in the demo account after that we improve our knowledge, experience and trading skill which will more helpful us for earning of profit .

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g jnaabbg mere khayalse bro k trader ko kisi ki technique follow nahi krni chahye blkay khud koi technique bnani chahye ku k jb bohat ziada trader ek hi technique use krtay hain to wo fail ho jati isiliye hame khid startgus banano chahue g

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)