+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 176 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, We have to use our own technique in it for the gaining the money in it and then we can go to the forward in it by the making the our own experience in it and this is be the best for the trader to make the good money in it for us best of wish

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zaffarfx is an unknown quantity at this point zaffarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhi apni he technique use krat hun aur uss pr he trade krta hun is ssy kuch na kuch sekhny ko mujhy mill jata hai aur is ssy mujhy kluch earning bhi ho jati hai . Forex ek ek best kam hai aur iss main kam bhi boht asan hai aur iss main mujhy kafi sekhny ko mill raa ahi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main dono ka mix use karta hu main apni technique banata hu bhir expert ki rai or technoque bhi dekhta hu me experts ki stratgys dekh kaar khud socha ho k ye kaise bnai hongi phr me khud ki banane k koshish karta hoi g jnaab gg

Member atulbhai is an unknown quantity at this point atulbhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical knowledge hona to zroori hai yadi humare pass technical knowledge hai to hum kafi acha kar sakten hain technical knowledge bahut hi jayda zroori hota hai har trader ko isem dyaaan dena chahiy tabhi kuch acha hoga .

Member sazibur.rana is an unknown quantity at this point sazibur.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use a specific technique such as learning. because i think learning is the best technique for forex trading. so sometimes i use my own style. it is very important to remain a personal creativity. every trader should remain this policy. so if you want to trade well you must follow some technique which in you fell comfortable to trade.

Member Amayanabor is an unknown quantity at this point Amayanabor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie trader then in forex trade I don't intend to have my own strategy, techniques and trading style because I see forex trade to be so difficult so I try to follows those that are have been trading forex trade before me.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that i must not depend over their opinions only. i will go by extracting new ideas and plans and will act accordingly because in forex trading we cant follow one's foot steps as it is. we have to think deeply and put our mind in action to think sharply for us.

Member irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,983 Times in 218 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have enough experience of Forex trading and you think that you are a professional trader then you should think to create your own techniques and strategies it is the best practice to become an expert trader . You can use the strategies of others too.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that works to the work of a trader is to really think as hard and prove how great we are in trading forex we need to value the work of a trader to think how good we are in trading forex when we trade forex there is everthing that is proper for us to really be sure of it for the best of every side we have to work out everything right

Member muson is an unknown quantity at this point muson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that for you to be as good as you are capable of being you have to know that trading you have to develop your own individual strategy and DNA that you can work with if you know if something happened and it doesn't work according to the way that you want to you can always trace where you went wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 176 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)