+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 176 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a new person in the world you must learn the first forex strategy already exists and is already used by an experienced master, first learn some trading systems and find out which trading system is right for you and your easiest strategy to trade.
    Create your own techniques, which can provide rewards will not be easy,
    because I prefer to use existing ones, but along with various techniques to adapt to trade so that we can use this technique to trade appropriately. Therefore, look for a strategy to try other strategies and change the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to konspirasi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-22), Unregistered (2)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    mein naay ko seekhnay par tavajja markooz kya aur apni apni stayl bhi tayyar ki. mein naay kabhi kabhi seekhnay nahi rokkk diya lekin mukhtalif ke sath mil kar jis tareeqay se hum trading karte hain is ko foot karne ke hum is aasani se istemaal kar saktay hain. jee haan, yeh misali hai ke fariks currency fariks par dastyab maloomat ka faida athayin aur tabadlay ka aik rasta banayen, mein apni apni stragety ki taamer ke liye faraaq, aur pindli patteren mein shaamil hon .
    all veiwers if you like my posts

then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-22), bali351 (2018-08-30), Mustansir (2018-08-22), QamarXulqi (2018-08-20), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make your own exchanging system that can give benefit isn't simple when I myself want to utilize existing methods however in mix with an assortment of procedures to fit the manner in which we do exchanging so we can utilize these strategies with an agreeable
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (4), zahid2016 (2018-08-28)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to make a new techniqal to make your way to find out more about this but it will take more and more time so we have to take techniqal at that time and whaen you have more time to create yourself for yourself.
    No problem using other people's strategies and trades. But you have to learn more and apply to a demo account. To create your own strategy, you may not be compatible with the way other people work. They differ in terms of balance and capital management

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (6)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know more than you can do, then you will not be able to make a payment if you are not able to do so, but if you have a strategic plan for your own investment, you will be able to find out which Forex trading trader is best. Trading is technically related to trading and trading in a Forex trading market, and trader Forex Trading is a trading company that offers trading and analysis to send trading and trading strategies to trading and trading in a trading business

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here n this trading business most all traders make their trading strategies according to their capital is good for traders because traders know how much they are in the capital and what should be a trading strategy. and the shopkeeper ki apni khud ki hot hain aur ye technique ik dusray technique is different hoti hain agr new app hain is the main field for applications b lattice expert trader ki technique le ker us per trade kr sktay hain agr k leay application wo profitable technique hain to fire kooi masla nae.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer my own technique but I also follow other techniques But before using it I always testify that technique with proper analysis and if the result is good then I use it for various purposes and we can make it by technique only. If we have been consistent with how or techniques we can develop that way well and can say that it is the best way of all of us. and you must do Forex trading business from your own analysis and then day by day you will find many trading techniques and then you will become an expert in the business and eventually you will be able to make profit from trading easily.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think creating your own trading strategy that can offer significant income is not simple, but personally, I prefer the modern method combined with many strategies to match this trade in this way, we can take advantage of these types. approach, which is easier and For new traders using available techniques is a great way to start trading in the forex market but as you continue to learn and you improve your knowledge and experience you will start trying and optimizing this strategy and eventually developing your own trading strategy.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the available techniques because you have to be very experienced and have the knowledge to create your own techniques. You must have knowledge about any and all things about trading to create something new in the trading market. The trading market is very wide and here is a trader with more than 12 years experience. You can not compete with them but learn. and it's better than being used for the others being studied, and we have to learn technical analysis and then we can understand the movement of the market, therefore we can make good analysis and gain good from our own analysis.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes surely we can use existing techniques or we can modify or make with more practice in the demo. i always keep modifying my strategy and try to fix it. without the need to update itself with the market it will be difficult to survive long because there is no perfect strategy and no strategy that will work for us all the time. and It is better to create your own strategies for trading in the forex market to ensure that you fully understand your strategy and can optimize it when necessary, but to build your own strategies for trading may need to practice with other strategies to get acquainted with the various tools trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 176 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)