+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 176 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Available techniques or strategies cannot be avoided but at the same time new techniques must be made from oneself and these techniques will be applied to gain profit. It is true that everything can change and in the way of new things that happen long ago and new techniques and strategies prove that it is proven to be better than the past. So, new techniques must be made and if I use techniques that are already available and shared in many forums, there is only my own further development to better suit my trading character. because adjustments will make me better at using this technique. and for the development of techniques, which in my opinion trade is a fairly long process, must be patient.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially using proven systems and procedures was the best choice for traders to start learning business. So well versed with the market, we can slowly think of the current anger or improvement or make the new one easily vault. because now we can add to the knowledge we get from trading experience. and I like the topic says, use available if you can't get what you want. Everyone wants to have their own strategy, because you as a trader must be better with what you have made, but if you cannot make your strategy, look for something that works. Even I still use other people's ideas as long as it works.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    The main focus of this article is to guide you through the process of*designing your own forex trading system.

While it doesn’t take long to come up with a system, it does take some time to extensively*test*it.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan bilkul hum asa asani se kr sakty hain lakin is k leya humain is man lazmi toor per market ko samjhna ata hona chaya kun ka jab hum ko market ko samjhna iss ki strategy or is ki techniques ka bary main pata ee nhi ho gaa toh humaibn is main se kuch b hasil nhi ho sakta hi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Member ayubsaber80 will become famous soon enough ayubsaber80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    men to forex trading men apnay style per hi focus krta hon magar supporting men EMA and RSI ko bhi use krta hon takay mazeed achaay sy learning hoskay takay position ache open hojay.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ayubsaber80 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    For successful trading make your on techniqes

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agr ap market mai zada profit earn krna hai aur loss sey bachna hai tou phr ap ko market mai apni strategy bana hai.Aur market mai khud ki strategy ki madad sey ap zada profit earn kr sakty ho. Aur ap apney loss ko control kr sakty ho. Kamyabi key lye khud ki strategy bohat zaroori hai.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dono hi thee k hain ager ahum kisi successful trader ki strategy perfectly folow ker sakte hain . to ker lena chahye ya usi ko modify ker lena chahye lekin apni trading strategybana bohat mushkil hota hai aur usmien bota kaam kerna perta hai .

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I have with me the ideas of my experienced friends I will definitely listen to them but I don't have to depend on their opinions. I will go by extracting new ideas and plans and will act accordingly because in forex trading we cannot follow someone's footsteps as they are. we must think deeply and put our mind into action to think sharply for us. we must be smart enough to produce for ourselves. searching the web more recently and learning trade skills is a good way to increase our knowledge, but trade is a real brain game, which thinks deeply and wisely of course can defeat others.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is what I do ... Even though I use other people's ideas or strategies but only for learning purposes ... because I know that if I just follow others blindly then I will never be a successful trader in my life ... this is why I am trying to create my own trading style with the help of others ... but no matter what you use, without having the knowledge and experience of this market, everything will fail on you ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

ij999 (2019-05-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 176 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)