+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is not easy to create your own trading technique that can provide the benefit when I prefer to use existing techniques, but in combination with a variety of techniques to fit the way we negotiate so that we can use these techniques with a comfortable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashikrobi View Post
    In my opinion we should practice the available techniques and strategy to get to know how much are they helpful. Then after getting enough knowledge we could create our own style and strategy. It's will be a good practice if we test our own invented styles. We should confirm that they works.
    Agreed completely - either it is a strategy you found from somewhere ma be took from other user or you developed it key point remains that it need to be tested comprehensively after all you are going to apply it to your trade where you risked your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    already their is several success full strategies available in the internet so it is unnecessary to create new one , i think if we follow them correctly results would be superb and we will sure get good profit .

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    In my opinion we should practice the available techniques and strategy to get to know how much are they helpful. Then after getting enough knowledge we could create our own style and strategy. It's will be a good practice if we test our own invented styles. We should confirm that they works.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    In the beginning of a trader, I am very much used strategy. Today I use a single strategy, tomorrow's another strategy, and so on. The strategies that I got for free from the browsing. But, over time I found my own trading style, which is more suitable for short-time trading. I already use two consecutive years.

Member tw2012 is an unknown quantity at this point tw2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since i still new in forex trading so i just follow the other people's strategy. Actually i don't follow completely and i will do some adjustment on the strategy and try to find out the strategy that is most suitable for me.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by didikebenaran View Post
    the more you can make your own strategy you have, the better you are in this trade and the better you are in the trade, the more benefit you in this trade so you have to try to create a strategy or a strategy to understand the existing well
    Of course we shall understand the strategy that is self-created better than anything else, but still the fact remains it is not easy to design and strategy from skrech and will require lot of time and effort is not it fine to use and modify existing strategy to what suit you better.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imrozalam View Post
    One should master his/her own technique, there may be failure of technique or strategy if every heading towards technique so one should make own be flexible with market sentiment some time you technique may behave different from prevailing market situation so dont stand against market.
    the more you can make your own strategy you have, the better you are in this trade and the better you are in the trade, the more benefit you in this trade so you have to try to create a strategy or a strategy to understand the existing well

Junior Member imrozalam is an unknown quantity at this point imrozalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One should master his/her own technique, there may be failure of technique or strategy if every heading towards technique so one should make own be flexible with market sentiment some time you technique may behave different from prevailing market situation so dont stand against market.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently still a beginner and have not had much experience is still using its own techniques. and it makes me feel stressed so far. hope for the master informed about the tricks of the trade. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)