+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 176 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first used a technique available, but over time I also tried to modify the technique with my own style, we are free to vent in the forex strategy that we have because the most important in the forex is a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Create your own commerce technique that may offer profit isn't straightforward after I myself value more highly to use existing techniques however together with a spread of techniques to suit the approach we tend to do commerce thus we will use these techniques with a snug.......................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me we should do the both because old techniques are tested several time and they give very good result and it help us to make new one and new techniques increase the opportunity to earn profits.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Either using the existing techniques or creating our own anything can be done by the forex traders to make money. Thus, the traders should always use their mind to make money from the forex market effectively by using ideal trading techniques.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    I create my own style but i follow forex news and then i start real trade forex is best online money making business where you can get more and more money by using your best forex strategy.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that available techniques are not applicable in different and changing situations of the forex trading market. I like to trade on my personal techniques which helps me to gain confidence and experience in forex market.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Use available techniques or create your own?
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    According to my knowledge that you can make a way or a good strategy as you want. And if you do not like a strategy then you definitely can make your own strategy to make consistent profits in the Forex business. So you need to think good to be success in Forex business. Thank you.

Member shazer ehsan is an unknown quantity at this point shazer ehsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that using of your own techniques and strategies is better than using available techniques because the existing techniques can not remain effective in changing market trend. Moreover, making your own strategies will improve your skill which is beneficial for gaining experience in forex trading.

Senior Member Eko Yulianto is on a distinguished road Eko Yulianto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Use available techniques or create your own?
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    I think it's better if we have not been able to make its own strategy. We better explore the existing strategies and also learn them well so that we can apply. Because the strategy is basically made ​​with excellent judgment and was properly tested for feasibility. But if we are really capable of I think just make your own strategy.

Banned 001 is an unknown quantity at this point 001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to create our own strategy is better to me, than following another trader strategy. Because, if i make my own strategy, i know how to use the startegy properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 176 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)