+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 176 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barnos View Post
    forex trading app k pass dono he honey chiyen kioun k mugh ko pata ha k app ki apni or dosroun ki jo tecnices hane na ye app ko kafi sahara deti haen es liye ye app ko apne pass zehan main rakhni chiyen jis time jo mozoun ho woh use karo
    technical knowledge hona to bahut hi jayda zroori hia yadi hum knowlede leke work karenge to hum bhaut hi badiya kar lenge yadi hum knowledge leke owrk nh karten ain to hume p roblam ho jayegi .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member steffany is an unknown quantity at this point steffany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then we need to look at the location of faults after all Thanks for your opinion profitablility in forex trade depends upon few essentials till Being a trader who is always making a profit is not easy but can be done if we are diligent study but i know a better way think you have 1000 dollar in your balance then you can open a trade value will be dollar and before opening trade see which way market is going example eu now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult to guess the law was and learn some strategy and use money management then you can gain in the forex business namely all of strategy which shared on this forum is already be the good and the profitable strategy till forex copy is only profitable if you are copying from the profitable trader let alone Because the forex market is always changing and there is no way to have success in forex with old strategies

Senior Member tukangtrader is an unknown quantity at this point tukangtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seem sharing or not sharing its really not a point we can do observe and believe we already found the good trading system that can give us consistent learning so a good trading system we will get to learn and practice in fact BUT kita kita must remember that just should take bisnisdan What I REALLY want to do Since In forex trading requires concentra that that first get maximum kn0wledge and make your own strategy and work on it

Senior Member da vinci is an unknown quantity at this point da vinci's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested you can contact me then actually i want to being famous traders so I believe that share profitable system will help to being famous traders around the world and i am not a successful and expert trader that bviously I can share a profitable trading with every one that Try to forex without your emotion and greed then i think you will be able to make profit from trading but hat's me was not a very difficult task given the considerable benefits and then key press action Forex can be successful doing this work

Senior Member preimangan is an unknown quantity at this point preimangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many forex trading systems on the internet and you have to choose the one that suits your personality and use it after all I have a trading strategy but the strategy has not been good since I sometimes still get a margin call i have noticed that some traders do find it very hard to share their profitable trading system I uselessly not trade like others but I am a regular trader of Forex tradin

Senior Member barnos is an unknown quantity at this point barnos's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading app k pass dono he honey chiyen kioun k mugh ko pata ha k app ki apni or dosroun ki jo tecnices hane na ye app ko kafi sahara deti haen es liye ye app ko apne pass zehan main rakhni chiyen jis time jo mozoun ho woh use karo

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    If there is a trading system that can help me earn 60% to 80%then it as well I shall share in system of how loss can be minimized like that the foreign exchange trading is the most profitable online trading system which is very popular If yo as if So we should all follow money management for profit from forex and and you can use moving average for understand market trend and also can use bolinger band for market volatilit

Junior Member kamakichi is an unknown quantity at this point kamakichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because if we share here does not mean our profits will fall after all so i suggest you to make a strategy ownand then follow it that In this strategy one fast and one slow moving average is used and a crossover between them produces a good trading signal like this is a good Idea if anyone share their profitable strategy here with us rather than It is really a good opportunity that people can earn a lot of money because it is high profitable business

Senior Member baguiatifx is an unknown quantity at this point baguiatifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to trading karne ke liye forex site me jo bhi techniques milte hai us ko use jarur hi karungi or us ke hisabse khud ke exprience , knowledge , information ko use karke khud bhi kuch create kar lungi take mare trading strategy thik hoo ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 176 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)