+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Vs Indicators Vs Experts.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one demo account that trades virtual money is the most important component of group activity. The variety that you set to direct the declaration statement is present in the store. You are a doctor, you will read here is present to be influenced to direct. In this component, you get the opportunity to discover the active writer's money directing skills. I charge during the trading demo statement for you, so those of you present are ready. and I believe that fundamental analysis is very important for all traders. I don't like using indicators because they only give me complicated analyzes, so we have to know. Technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sentimental analysis are very important for real direct trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab jab app hote hai new app ko sab se phle forex ki edcation hasal karni chahi aa fer app ko forex par experience to serve achi tra demo account par practice karni chahi aa jab no perfect oak app merchant nai ban jate app ko forex real mai mai nai account jatna chahi aaa jab ko application believe in trading again aa jaye tuh fer forex application mai real open account because bai saab g jab no forex application ka experience experience nai hasal karte os time not app koi v indiacter fundamental ja expert ko jan hai bai ssaab sakte g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a world of knowledge bases and for me you must have every knowledge and keep building a knowledge base and it must go on. And as long as the technical and fundamental, they both drive each other because if there are no fundamental global prospects or certain economic growth is unpredictable and hence there is no movement so knowledge about both must and Robot or EA does not belong to trade because my personal experience says that indicators and EAs are for the benefit of the trader and they are not part of the trade but they are part of some mechanical system built by the trader for their own convenience.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BCA For This Useful Post:

endus (2019-11-17)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that we have to understand everything and the fundamentals or news are closer to the market and that will affect the market so it is important to learn first and all will be fine with focus and the most difficult ones such as working as and all the processes needed and patience and we must be able to focus !! and there is a lot of good work that we have to do by making a lot of good work the way the market is today and being sure how things work really well and developing in development in certain sources

7. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

endus (2019-11-17)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Han har trend ko follow kiya jasakta hai or har ek or krne ka sahi tareeka mojood hai sirf far itna hai k log usko samjhte nahi hai or trend k end hone par trade krne nikalte hain jo loss ki shakl main unke samne ata hai aur is main expert trader FUNDAMENTAL analysis zaroor karte hain

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must be able to master in both forms as if after making a chart and getting their results then see the news that for me fundamentals remain important because they can change our predictions using only appropriate technical analysis. If the amount is better but the currency shows weakness then the fundamental and technical analysis is imports and for our trade so we cannot leave them both, we must know about the fundamental analysis first after technical analysis

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is the best affected and is actually one of the best things that makes it possible for us to get good profits if we work on it. But indicators also help but there are many indicators and give us a different analysis. think all three are important in Forex trading. But the fundamentals and indicators are the most important. Because this is root in Forex trading. Robot trading cannot be a good trader.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dalapan View Post
    Combining both technical and fundamental analysis to survive in the forex market And also fundamental analysis alone can bring a decent amount of pips as well as if you would find the benefits of fundamental analysis that corresponds honestly to tell you that I am a beginner and I know nothing about technical and fundamental analysis but I think fundamental analysis is easier and better than technical analysis until as small traders we must not follow Fundamental analysis but we have to watch the News because it can change the direction of the market
    मेरे दिमाग में तकनीकी विश्लेषण ज्यादातर मामलों में मौलिक विश्लेषण का एक व्युत्पन्न है, दोनों के बाद तकनीकी और मौलिक विश्लेषण का संयोजन आपके संकेत को बेहतर बना देगा तो यदि आप इसे स्वयं उपयोग करते हैं और यदि आप लालची नहीं हैं, तो आपको पता चलने से पहले आप अमीर हो जाएंगे। आइटम जिसे आप व्यापार करना चाहते हैं, आप संख्याओं के जारी होने तक इंतजार कर सकते हैं जब तक कि तकनीकी और मौलिक विश्लेषण का संयोजन बहुत सटीक न हो, क्योंकि आपका विश्लेषण अधिक प्रभावी होगा

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea about fundamental analysis, but before I give a trade I do an analysis of indicators and also take help from expert advice because I believe that if I only rely on one analysis then that analysis can give me the wrong idea about market movements. for that reason I took more than one way to get an idea of market movements. and I think all three are important in Forex trading. But the fundamentals and indicators are the most important. If you really understand the concept of economics, then you will understand the fundamentals. For me, I think that fundamental analysis is self-explanatory, and not as difficult as technical trading methods.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Combining both technical and fundamental analysis to survive in the forex market And also fundamental analysis alone can bring a decent amount of pips as well as if you would find the benefits of fundamental analysis that corresponds honestly to tell you that I am a beginner and I know nothing about technical and fundamental analysis but I think fundamental analysis is easier and better than technical analysis until as small traders we must not follow Fundamental analysis but we have to watch the News because it can change the direction of the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)