+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 402 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Member goldtrader is an unknown quantity at this point goldtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to take low risk and I try to make sure that I trade wisely and take small but consistent profits in my trades , when I'm not feeling up to trading then I stay away from trading for some time then I'm back more stronger in trading therefore I try to make sure that I trade well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member apnaarif is an unknown quantity at this point apnaarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes like any business there is also high or low risk and i would like to prefer low risk because i am new user and my capital is low and i also want to trade long time so for me low risk is best if i will gain low profit but i will live longer with forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low risk is way better than high risk if you are to ask anybody, with it you are not worried all the time of losing but a high risk is way too risky both for you and for your account for you might lose it even before you know it so instead of risking too much like this it is better to use a level of risk that is manageable.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me is kam me hamesha he wakat k lehaz say risk leta hota hun yani k wakat jiss kadar hume sikha sakta hai us say behter cheezon ko hum seekh saktay hain or dekhtay howe us pay work kar sakty hain i liye hamesha he apnay apko zyada behter way say earning ki janib le kar barhay ta k ap ko kuch naya karnay ka moka mill sake.

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about risk that i have to take for my trade this depend on how big capital that i use on my trade, if i use big capital for trade i will take low risk because with low risk i still able to earn big dollar, but if i use small capital i have to take bigger risk to collect dollar

Senior Member suniltrader is an unknown quantity at this point suniltrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The higher the risk the higher the reward in the forex market. There are so many traders who are taking higher risk but not gaining enough this is only because they do not have a good money management plan and if you have a right money management plan and you are always maintaining the stoploss level than it is a very good to take a risk in the forex market

Senior Member fari2626 is an unknown quantity at this point fari2626's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI every bodyy
    Main High risk trading ko prefer nahi karta hu, high risk trading karne se aapka ek loss bhi aapke account ko nuksaan pahucha sakta hai so less oss and less profit is value ab,e

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to trade in the forex market with low risk for the long time but you must have to take the trade with the trend of the pair so that you will not suffer the loss but you can gain good income from your trading without losing much more.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member saimakanwalk1 is an unknown quantity at this point saimakanwalk1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in this market. So that I think that work the market with the low risk in this way we are work the market regular. So that I am earn the profit regular. Loss is a low.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to operate with high leverage because I operate with a small capital. Making high-risk operations I increase my investments in a few operations. If I lose all my capital it will only be a small loss. the trader operating in forex must accept risk as part of their life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 402 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)