+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 402 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Member mdsufian is an unknown quantity at this point mdsufian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is high risky business platform. I prefer low risk, because i think if i take high risk may be i loss huge. Loss recovery is very hard & difficult. So i think high risky business not suitable for beginners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakyvay is on a distinguished road jakyvay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is historical sector and in commerce if we use intoxicated probability than we can get fortissimo returns also so i traverse piping peril with grab casualty also to unafraid my city and orientation in this forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrs yash is an unknown quantity at this point mrs yash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well It is clear that if you will invest high amount then profit will also be high and and if loss then loss will also high so risk will also high and if you invest at low volume then your expected profit will also low but of course risk will also low if you loss. So i prefer to low risk as Forex is very risky and so low profit is better for me than high loss.

Banned Speedforex is on a distinguished road Speedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    My preference and for the good traders is always at low risk, there is no reason to use a high-risk in a business, which in itself is fertile at risk. Also there is to go slow because it is a business with always possibilities of good profit, we should use discipline without hesitation about the rules of the trade safely, otherwise hardly reaches success.

Senior Member Mahmud 24 is an unknown quantity at this point Mahmud 24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i am most of time use risk and money management in every time besides i use low risk in maximum time. because forex tading is very risky and difficult so i can,t take big risk.

Senior Member Alisha560 is an unknown quantity at this point Alisha560's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that there is nothing in forex, we have to work hard and just concentrate on our work to get more and more success.
    every one have its own mind,rules and trading behavior.

Member sky2 is an unknown quantity at this point sky2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taya.kalim View Post
    Do you prefer high or low risk of what? I sounds like you are one of the reasons for the low or high volume high leverage?
    Take advantage of that it is always used in your trading, what is the volume?
    dear forex bohot large business hy or is mein high and low risk dono hain lakin agar ap risks sy bachna chahty hain to ap k pas high experience and fundamental knowledge hona chahye tab ap market ko samjh sakty hain.

Senior Member cutex is on a distinguished road cutex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to high risk. agr risky lena ha to high risk lo. low risk lena ka kia faida. risk to risk ha na. agr ap success ho jao gy to ap ko bht profit ho ga .

Senior Member misuaktar87 is an unknown quantity at this point misuaktar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brothers rivet stronghold in noesis that e'er see when e'er their is 1$ benefit marketing that fluid and then buy another one and then do identical action inorder to fall the range of try in change

Banned alo is on a distinguished road alo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is very good and profitable market place but its market have huge risk. Any persons can be earn here this market place are good money. But its for needs good proper knowledge. Without its not good for any trader in here. We can sometime high risk and low risk done. But i mean low risk is better than high risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 402 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)