+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 402 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Senior Member bd04 is an unknown quantity at this point bd04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners k liye ye hi strategy hai k woh forex ko join krne se pehle iss ki zayada se zayada knowledge hasil krain demo account per practice krain iss terha inko trading k basic rules ka pata chal jaye ga aur futire main loss se bach sakain ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rsa99 is an unknown quantity at this point rsa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is right that Forex trading will remain till the end of the world. Because currency is always a part of human life, There are more than 100 hundred countries have different currencies and we are trading on currencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member a23 is an unknown quantity at this point a23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Senior Member naveed1985 is an unknown quantity at this point naveed1985's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    78 USD
    Thanks

no doubt my dear if you prefer high risk then you gain big profit.if you prefer low risk then can gain low profit. so my dear i prefer to low risk and low profit for mine because it will be remain permanent.

Banned firoz11 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Will you desire excessive or maybe small possibility connected with what exactly? When i looks like that you are on the list of reasons behind time frame or maybe excessive level excessive leveraging?
    Exploit it's generally utilised in ones dealing, precisely what is the actual?

Banned R64 is an unknown quantity at this point R64's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

good business in the all over world so I cant live this business becus I want to become a business man personality and I love this business . and this is a better way for big making money.demo account. but at least you learn trading in demo accunt six months. after six months trading you feel that you are able to manage account and able to make some profit then we go for real account.

Banned Tofik is an unknown quantity at this point Tofik's Avatar
    Thanks
    People could buy and sell virtually any currency exchange on the globe. People, while folks, international locations, along with firms, may possibly buy and sell inside currency trading whenever they have sufficient fiscal cash to begin and they are astute ample to generate income in the idea. Precisely how a person creates profit your currency trading is often a speculative course of action: you happen to be bets that this price of a single currency exchange raises in accordance with yet another.

Banned R64 is an unknown quantity at this point R64's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading depends on the trader and his experience, if i see someone losing this does not mean that i will be looser too.Everyone on forex has his own experience and his own analysis methods and we dont share all the same results.

Banned 99999 is an unknown quantity at this point 99999's Avatar
    Thanks
    different events happining around the world put great impact on price movement and this sharp change in price also change the fundamentals of the trades pair and in this case techanical analysis don't work properly. so you can not workwork on techanical analysis 100 %.

Senior Member bd01 is an unknown quantity at this point bd01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think so that emotions is a bad thing and bad habit for trader emotion is really dangerous if we can not control it,so we have to control it then we can success in trading.

Senior Member a19 is an unknown quantity at this point a19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt my dear if you prefer high risk then you gain big profit.if you prefer low risk then can gain low profit. so my dear i prefer to low risk and low profit for mine because it will be remain permanent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 402 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)