+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 622 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No-Loss Forex Strategy Truth or Myth?

We're going to reveal the cards right away. There is no such thing as a trading strategy that never results in losses. It's not that nobody has ever thought of one the truth is that a strategy focused on the Forex market cannot be a no-loss strategy.

The only reason you were not able to find such strategy is because it simply does not exist. Even if it did, the trader who discovered a tested Forex no-loss strategy would probably keep it to himself.

The point of any strategy is to deliver profits that are higher than the total amount of losses. The frequency and volume of profits depend on your own skills, knowledge and tactics, while losses are inevitable. Some of the tools that professional traders use like indicators or oscillators can raise the chances of gaining profit, but it's never guaranteed.

Should you give up, then?

Don't be so quick. Rather, focus on learning how to make a realistic Forex strategy because in Forex, a no-loss trading strategy only means a waste of your time.

Source: https://admiralmarkets.com/education...strategy?#c!=1 Admiral Markets

The features of a Good Trading Strategy

A trading strategy is a combination of actions that allows traders to establish entry and exit signals for their positions. It is important to remember that each strategy may also have its own false entry and exit signals. Traders will usually only be able to tell them apart when they have enough experience with that strategy.

Even so, a certain entry signal within a strategy does not always mean a winning position.

With every trading market whether it's stocks, futures, options, currencies, etc. there is always risk. And with risk, comes the possibility of losses. The key to successful trading, then, is efficient risk management.

Creating an Almost No-Loss Forex Trading System

While there is no such thing as a no-loss Forex system, it might seem like some expert traders have discovered the secret. There are traders who have a high win ratio and can reliably execute profitable trades.

You may feel tempted to copy their methods in hopes of gaining similar results. However, these results are the outcome of hard work, skills and experience gained over the years.

Even if you were to make some good trades by copying the expert traders, you would learn nothing.

As a beginner, you should be especially willing to try out new things and plan out your own trading strategies. First of all, it definitely helps to know your trading personality.

The No-Loss Forex Trading Strategy That Really Works

The concept of a perfect Forex strategy is very captivating. In reality, there is only one way to no-loss Forex trading avoid trading entirely.

By nature, FX trading has always been synonymous with risks. If you are not open to the idea of sometimes taking losses, then financial trading is definitely not for you. Like any other activity, mistakes in trading are valuable for improving performance.

The good news is, there's already a perfect tool for learning to manage risks without exposing yourself to losses the demo account. If you sign up for a demo account, you can test which Forex strategy suits you best without touching your bank account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    I am a beginner in Forex market. I knew about Forex first time from one of my colleagues. I have already opened a demo account. From the forum discussion I have got a message that a novice trader is supposed to experience loss in his trade. But I am determined not to get any loss. How could it be possible. I expect your valuable opinion, please.
    In my influence, there is no impeccable shape. So I envision we need to take in the nuts and bolts until the Forex rise. Similarly we can utilize and attempt a few markers in the present relationship. Despite the fact that we skimming purposeful in Forex however the measure of solace, we should get again until the point that we understand. I believe it's relatively difficult to exchange without losing zero. be that as it may, benefit and misfortune are a piece of this business. A merchant must have the attitude to acknowledge both! The objective broker ought to have the capacity to win a greater number of exchanges than lose. I believe it's only a strong cash administration methodology that can allow dealers to win a larger number of exchanges than lose. as though you 500 pips once again into your record then you don't need to close a losing exchange. since before moving two pips against you the market should come no less than 40 pips that advantage you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-23), danish555 (2018-03-26), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-05), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), punjabpolice (2018-03-23), sarfraz786 (2018-03-22)

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaisy insaan sy galti hona zindgi ka hisa hai waisy hi business me loss hona business cheaz ka hisa hai or yeh baat kerna k business without loss i think very difficult , or baat ki jaye forex market ki to yaha pr 90% loss krty hai kiyo ki un ki expectations bhot hi ziada ho jati hai , wo seekhty kam hain or ear ziada krna chaty hain , yaha pr wohi log long time earning kr skty hain jo aik proper method or experience k sath trade krty hain or emotions ko control me rakhty hai , trading me loss ka hona normal cheaz hai

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want not any loss in forex trading then first you should get more experience in forex trading ...

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is really possible to trade without losses all you have to do is to use your money management then practice your strategy on a demo account and find out your best partner can invest your money and with this you can always be a side winner of forex market Seriously consider the sign - forex sign if you have not bought and sold profitably, have limited experience, or just do not have much time to dedicate yourself to your forex trading. From simple one diverse e-mail days to a forex mentor who is on you throughout the day holding your hand as

7. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

paulis (2018-03-15)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my persuasion, there is no perfect form. So I imagine we have to learn the basics until the forex rise. Likewise we can use and try some indicators in the current relationship. Although we skimming deliberate in forex but the amount of comfort, we must get again until we realize. I think it's almost impossible to trade without losing zero. but profit and loss are part of this business. A trader must have the mentality to accept both! The target trader should be able to win more trades than lose. I think it's just a solid money management strategy that can give traders a chance to win more trades than lose. as if you 500-1000 pips back into your account then you do not have to close a losing trade. because before moving two pips against you the market should come at least 20 pips that benefit you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

salimun (2018-03-15)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that anyone can trade without loss and that is absolutely impossible in the Forex market. The thing we have to do is reduce the losses we get more and try to be consistent in getting the profit and see the pips that we can achieve at the end of a certain period of time I think here we think this is how to play better and save from losses so I think here all the things are possible but we need a lot of experience about this business and a lot of knowledge about this business and we make better. profit from here and save from loss

Member Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 Times in 513 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap Bina lost K trading karna chahte hain toh aapko uske liye chahiye knowledge experience woh bhi bahut sara Dekho forest Mein loss to Hota Hai hai Sabko agar aap mere liye sirf ek hi to trade Karenge woh bhi aap Ko Jisne sure Hogi ki aapko loss Na Ho tu hai aap loss se baach sakte ho

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mr. India For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-21), batool (2018-03-19), danish555 (2018-03-22), forex247 (2018-03-31), fxearner (2018-03-20), javedqasim (2018-03-11), jimmy17 (2018-03-29), KASINA (2018-03-19), qasimm (2018-03-24), sarfraz786 (2018-03-22), yulbang111 (2018-03-18), zahid2016 (2018-03-19)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i dont think so is there any possible way to trade without loss if we are traders then we must know that if we are taking profit from trading then we also can face much loss in trading. trading without loss is not possible

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko kaam shoro karny se pehly achi tarah esy read karlen our ho saky to esky motalaq kuch videos b dekhen ta k ap ek achy trader ban saken our aoko trading main koi nuksan na ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 622 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)