+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 622 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 6220

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hellow siir how are you are yougood ! non siir you cant trading without any loss you cant because in forex ther is not any thing 100/100 There is no substance because the market is moving around a lot and no one from the expected market 100/100

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmedashry is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedashry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn to read tables and understand the consequences of currency movements. Information tables gives you an insight about the values ​​of any transaction, in terms of history and after indications on future moves. For example, if the tables ascending pattern shown by 2% per day during the past five days, this is a good signal.
    ***How long you have to take the position must? Regular base in this area and perceived by professional Forex is that when the trading has moved to the top of the rise from the previous level. Or lower than the previous decline. The highest rise for 52 weeks is also considered a good indicator of the situation, and on the contrary, the lowest level for 52 weeks is a good indication.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul.rehman View Post
    Han Jese ky gar hamara loss hua ho ham uske bad bhi trading kar sakten hen or us waqt hum apne aap ko senour samjhen gy q k insaan thokar lagne se hi sambhalta hy par ye hy k loss hone se dukh tow hoga par uske bad hum acha work kar saken gy...
    Hame apni trades me ho rahe losses ko kisi bhi tarah se kam karne ke liye try karna hota hai. Agar ham logon ke losses kam ho sakte hain tab trades ko karna hamare liye easy ban sakta hai aur hame profits mil sakte hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi sir how are you good for me sir .......... can I trade without any loss ? sir for me in forex you cant First, because the forex seriously and not the content of for me of 100 to 100 and not the content of for me until 90/100. Forex because big market and a lot of liquidity and Hua-sized sea of expectations and News

Member amjed123 is an unknown quantity at this point amjed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear if you want to keep safe your capital always from any loss then work hard to get deeply knowledge and experience then must keep big capital size to resist the market if goes against your open trades on that way can achieve the target in Forex business.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we must combine many element in our trading to make it become a good technique strategy in our trade so we must not as I fully agree with you if trader are fit.when we participate learning and practice on Forex, we are learning how to reduce risk, not eliminate it.

Junior Member amanfx is an unknown quantity at this point amanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se agar ham ache se trade karna chahte hai bina loss ke to sabse pahle hamko apna demo acount pe jana chahiye aur demo acount pe kam karna chahiye kyoki koi bhi trader ya bissnessman ho vo aise hi nahi succsess ho jata hai ve log sabse pahele practice karte hai taki vo experience ban jaye tab vo apne kam ko badhate hai isi tarah agar ham demo trading me kamyab ho aur hamare pass market ka knawledge aur experience ho to ham bina loss ke trade kar sakte hai aur succsess bhi ban sakte hai

Member khalil7698 is an unknown quantity at this point khalil7698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you are work the market wirh out loss. So that yiu are work the market analysis base. You are follow the trend. I hope that you are successful and earn the money regular.

Junior Member ranamayurd is an unknown quantity at this point ranamayurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You Should have a strategy for this trading.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually definitely do believe there is no method to trade without the loss, you have to always trade taking a risk but you can minimize your risk. We can say that Forex is more profitable plus more high-risk, when we participate learning and practice on foreign exchange, we are learning how to reduce risk, not eliminate it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 622 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)