+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 622 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6220

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders ko losses say ghabrana naheen chhaiye kion kay loses trading ka hissa hain aur aap losses ko avoid naheen kar sakty, is liye losses bhi aap kay trading plan ka hissa hona chahiye.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    fore trading me ap los s k beghair kaam nai kar sakte , aisa mumkin nai hai k ap ko bilkul loss na ho , loss ko ap rok nai sakte ap loss ko kam kar sakte hain experience aur hard work se.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahid1 View Post
    If you want to trade without any loss then you should practice on the demo account. Also learn about the Forex and avoid the mistakes during the trade. In this way you will be able to get the profit from Forex trading. This business is full of tension and risk.
    Apny durust kaha hay kay ager hum loss say bachna chahta hain tu hamain demo practice ki taraf tawajja daini chahiye kionkay jab tak koi bhi trader demo practice mein perfect naheen hoga wo kabhi bhi real account per profit earn naheen ker secta ic liye demo practice ko seekhtay howay puri tawajja aur dhiyan daina chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tomingse is an unknown quantity at this point tomingse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    The truth is always showing in all trader performance and it is very clear for all concern trader who wish earning without any loss. A trader is not magician but ordinary human being, so some losses can touch trader account for few times.
    if u don't won't to loss follow the trend.....
    if u don't won't to loss try to figure condition market n try to read where will be going....
    if u don't won't to loss follow the bank trade or the most opinion trader....

that what i got from where that i forgotten. its hard to try entry the market with way one of them

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to trade without any loss then you should practice on the demo account. Also learn about the Forex and avoid the mistakes during the trade. In this way you will be able to get the profit from Forex trading. This business is full of tension and risk.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibecanforex View Post
    There is nobody who cannot loose in some trade. There is always loss or profit.for you to be successful your gains must be greater than losses.
    The truth is always showing in all trader performance and it is very clear for all concern trader who wish earning without any loss. A trader is not magician but ordinary human being, so some losses can touch trader account for few times.

Member myname is on a distinguished road myname's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    I am a beginner in Forex market. I knew about Forex first time from one of my colleagues. I have already opened a demo account. From the forum discussion I have got a message that a novice trader is supposed to experience loss in his trade. But I am determined not to get any loss. How could it be possible. I expect your valuable opinion, please.
    maybe that should be considered for a beginner is to learn to accept the risk. how the risk of losing you will receive, as well as its advantages. if we only think about profit only then when we experience a loss that will result in frustration and it is not our desire.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can minimize the risk, but it can not eliminate the risk. so the trader will get a loss. Should we limit the losses per transaction. I used to place a stop loss 50 pips. I think my account will be safe and not floating big minus

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its just a good practice to use stop loss...whether you enter it into the trade or keep it into your head.
    You will get a trade that does not come back and you will have to close all the major losses or have to wait weeks or months for it to return.
    Cut losses short,Let winners run.

Senior Member Chibecanforex is an unknown quantity at this point Chibecanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nobody who cannot loose in some trade. There is always loss or profit.for you to be successful your gains must be greater than losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 622 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)