+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 657 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 649 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kablin View Post
    It is never a good idea that we should try to recover from our loss by increasing our lot size and opening more trades, it is too risky and instead of helping us to increase our profits, this will cause us to ignore the money management rule which might cause us loss.
    Well all know forex is risky business, to the new comers the advice will be to trade with the demo account because it teaches about very good trading experience and skills in the trading of forex and exchanging of the foreign currencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member assan is an unknown quantity at this point assan's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the bad scenario i choose only 20 penny business and after take benefit of this business then i will be start new business if it does not give benefit then i do not want to start any other trade. I think. would be better not to enter the market when it feels that the market is not stable. or in other words we can not predict the market direction. we must remember our purpose for trading. we entered the market to make a profit and not for playing games.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boxingfx is an unknown quantity at this point boxingfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think volume depend on your capital if your capital big you an use big volume if your capital small you can use small capital but if you lose with big volume you must not recover with big volume because if you lose again you will lose double so use small volume to recover your losing

Senior Member hammer90 is an unknown quantity at this point hammer90's Avatar
    Thanks
    At that situation I do trade using 0.01 volume. But some times But if you have a huge negative trade then pause trading until the previous trade is closed. Otherwise you will surely face a huge risk by doing same mistake.

Member artiste2008 is an unknown quantity at this point artiste2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the bad situation iif my trades are int he loss then i don t traades more because if i increase the volume of trade it is may be the reasons of loss so i don t trade in that situation

Member prince15 is an unknown quantity at this point prince15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job.i think there is no such bad situation we know in advance and you are talking about the rapid changes in the market then you if know in advance can also convert it into your favorable condition. Good luck........................

Senior Member heriedan is an unknown quantity at this point heriedan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I'm in a bad situation I follow several strategies. I think that when you are in a bad situation that I mean when you are in a bad condition you can follow the strategy of patience.

Senior Member yashfa is an unknown quantity at this point yashfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will depend upon the scenario as well as the started out roles. Industry is always complicated and consistently little bit of financial commitment is necessary because from this way u can observe the industry and exchange cash from one to another way for that is excellent to restore little and little bit of failures of whenever and a while later u can restore and come on the track.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    in bad situation i prefer to do not open position and push hard for trading, it is safe and wise action but if still want to get into the market and i prefer to set the lots size with the smaller, and it will make me more comfortable and also to avoid from big losing, so , we do not take the risk too higher when we do not know and make sure we can make it

Senior Member ramix is an unknown quantity at this point ramix's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on the situation , how bad it is , if my account is going down and i just have a little amount left in my account then i will risk my last chance and try all of the money left for me maybe i could get back my losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 657 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 649 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)