+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 657 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member habiburrahman is an unknown quantity at this point habiburrahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually lose my bank account as a result unwanted investment recently my partner and does not arise. But my partner and are disheartened and I believe that is investing in the future against scalping. My partner and I want to again is just mediocre, similar to how to invest to start. 01and many others. And the ability to lose by minimizing bank account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pujadas149 is an unknown quantity at this point pujadas149's Avatar
    Thanks
    i suppose product depend on your uppercase if your great big you an use big intensity if your metropolis flyspeck you can use runty metropolis but if you worsen with big product you staleness not recoup with big loudness because if you recede again you faculty recede backup so use puny volume to recoup your losing.and try to not susceptible two interchange in comparable measure to abstain that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ita is an unknown quantity at this point ita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ravikumar kalluri View Post
    In a bad situation we use 0.1 size as it is less risk able....with this movement loss is less...
    true as it may be I would do if in forex in a bad state that I will continue to stay here and will also benefit if continued discipline and money management in forex and also takes knowledge and experience in market analysis ..

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    in a bad situation, i prefer to trade in gold volume. but you should stay focus and always watch the graphic movement, is it making a positif pips or negative pips. don't be greedy, if you can get 50 pips, you should stop it and gain profit. thanks..

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap ik buri situtaion mai hain tou ap ko zaydah lot lagani cahay aur hedgin karni cahay ta k ap ka loss pura hota rahy yai best way hain apna account bacahany ka....

Senior Member nejama is an unknown quantity at this point nejama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In bad situation or when things are unclear either i would stay out of the market or will trade with low volume so that i can manage the risk if market goes highlty volatile.
    for shining in forex trading you must me perfect for forex trading and in this cause you must have knowledge about , practical knowledge and experience of forex trading system elaborately . generally this materials is very important for forex trading .

Banned jamal1 is an unknown quantity at this point jamal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in bad situation or if the market is moving against you,must keep patience.This is main and only one thing that you can do in bad situation.

Senior Member ravikumar kalluri is an unknown quantity at this point ravikumar kalluri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation we use 0.1 size as it is less risk able....with this movement loss is less...

Senior Member lamorge is an unknown quantity at this point lamorge's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tashnotashi View Post
    mere account main na sirf 45 usd tak hane s liye main to sahi baat ha k jab dekhoun ga k market mere ha main nahi ha na to main es main o.o5 lot size he trade karoun ga or sirf or sirf ek he trade open karoun ga buy ya sell ki
    Knowledge and experience is most important for trade in forex. without experience and knowledge traders must make big mistake in their trading which can lead big loss. so traders have need to use demo account for experience and knowledge.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jub main trade karta hoon orr koe bad situation aa jayay too main small volume use karnay kay bijayay main trade karna hee pasand nahi karta orr risk laynay say avoid karta hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 657 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)