+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 657 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai aise situation mein pahli baat main kabhi bhi trading karna pasand hi nahi karunga jismein loss ho sakta hia bhai, yaha par acha hota hai ki hum log bhai sahi trend ka wait kare sahi situation par hi trading kare bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko esme bad situation me market me patience ke saat fir chalna chahiye,trader esme market me trend ko samajhne ke liye wait karna hoga,trader esme patience rakhenga to uske baad he wo market me achha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member skyriver is on a distinguished road skyriver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation trader need to trade with low volume or trader can stop their trade as will. I think trader should not trade that time when they have bad situation because trader need to right time and good level to find for trading then they will become successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesey hee money management ko follow karna hota hey is liey hee keh forex trading men hamen km sey kam hee tisk lena ho ga akeh loss bhee kam sey kam hee hamen ho . to forex tradinmg market men 100$ key balance per hamen .10 kee trade open karna ho gee .

Junior Member muzammilmitru is an unknown quantity at this point muzammilmitru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In bad situation one should must trade with 100 usd atleast. Its my opnioin every one have there own opinions this is mine. One should must invest large volume only in that case if he is earning good amount from trade. Else he must not invest big amount.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regardless of the trading situation you should always trade according to your strategy and practice good money management to avoid heavy losses, but if you are so sure the market condition is obviously very bad then you should temporarily stop trading.

Member skyline is an unknown quantity at this point skyline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market running on bad situation the forex have this option to earn good money here. The forex is only business that we can doing and have this way which we will do it every moment then they will do it every moment. The forex give this way easily success.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thesre is a lot of good issues we work for that makes it proper for us to really work for you the goo dissues of the greatest work of any one trader is to really think of the good that comes with. in a really bad situation I usually check on other trades and see if I could add up the amount of cash that would really look for the right time in trading there is a lot of good that come with hedging and really helpful

Banned pakaljanat is on a distinguished road pakaljanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    bad situation mi apni trading mi kum lot size ki trading kerna cha rehta ha kuke is se ak tu ziyada loss ka undesha nahi hota ha and is ke elawa trader ko apna confidence bahal kenry mi asani hoti ha achi situation ke bad dobara munasib lot size lagaya ja skata ha.

Member mkhaliljamilfx is on a distinguished road mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend you known that inam new in this market. I ha e no idea of Forex market. I am work the demomaccount. I am suggest you that you are all the working with the analysis base. You are work the market analysis base. Yi u are successful trader. You are achieve the target. You are learn the first.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In bad situation I think it will be more better to avoid the market that day to avoid losing even a cent, because cent is something and it call money we don't have to trade when the market is not safe for us so we need to try and avoid trading in the market in such situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 657 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)