+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 657 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in bad situation I did not trading in the market when I worry and tension is better avoid trading in this bad situation, do not think about recover your lose money because if you think about that and trade with high volume you will losing more money.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned khurasan is an unknown quantity at this point khurasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think thats not the type of bad situations, we understand from the hand and also you are speaking typically about the actual quick changes on the actual market, compared to on the actual case of, u understand, which beforehand, u can also place it in to their very own Condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sanjitamodhu is an unknown quantity at this point Sanjitamodhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think making high volume to trade with in organization to reuse our red faculty subdivision to more deprivation , losing doesn't mean spirited we need to recoup it now , we should manipulate any emotion cam achieve us worsen or motion in trading without just reasoning and strategy , i support to keep your own volume to trade with after your last loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member clasmerry is an unknown quantity at this point clasmerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i be in a bad status such as losing great amount of my top , i don't act with the selfsame way in arrangement not to decline all the capital, i try to meliorate from this place by judgment reasons of this and alter my trading technique with low loudness till i get my sane modality spell trading.

Member jahinor is an unknown quantity at this point jahinor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If in a bad situation, I would be writer narrow. I'll use a lot of smaller loudness. because, if you must use a definitive lot, my book instrument be threatened. flat-bottomed if critical activity state, I testament catch trading for a while. it, to manipulate your emotions, which oft module rise if there is a bad status.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too much use it will cause a lot you become or difficult situation on the trading you do. This is because you are floating resilience to withstand the loss was smaller. And make you closer to the Margin Call. To be good you should use a lot in accordance with what you do with your money management. By doing so we will be more comfortable in doing forex trading.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation I see no reason why anyone should trade with any volume, the forex market is risky and if you don't want to lose your money, you better stay out of the market when the market situation isn't good to trade.

Member allah99 is an unknown quantity at this point allah99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?Inspiate in a bad situation we should avoid trading.

Member mahmoudT33 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudT33's Avatar
    Thanks
    very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping.but as per u told that if you want to return your money than select any good pair and analysis of it.
    and better to use SL and lower volume in next or that trade.
    I went to pursue profit from forex trading in order to return my money has been lost...

Member Madyhamed is an unknown quantity at this point Madyhamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the situation I have huge losses, then I think you give me back the money
    went in front to make the point of my career. I like to stop trading for a few minutes to calm the mind and then my reviews
    I.. trade and then I went to chase profits in forex trading to pay back the money I lost..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 657 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)