+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 506 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: There is no shortcut way in forex.

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is not easy way to earnings so that you have to get proper knowledge about forex trading and proper prectiece must. Don't take it easy there is not short cut ways for earnings so that you have to need hardworking and good prectiece on demo account must.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex market mein koi bhi short cut way nahi hai jidher se humare ko paisa jaldi jaldi kamane ko mil sakta ho bhai, main to yehi kahunga bhai aisi koshish mein kafi tradr high lot karke bahut jayda loss kar dete hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear in the forex trading business there is no short cut way in forex , for success in forex you have to work hard you'll have to learn all the strategies that are helpful in forex trading, you should learn money management and try to be positive during your trades always do technical and fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan forex maikoi b short cut se long trem mai acha trader ban k forex mai kam ni kr shkta he kun k short cut se ik do dafa profit hoga aur phr loss but agr app forex mai hard work aur achi learning krty ho to app slow slow forex se rich bn shkty hain...........

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business there is no shortcut in this business, no one people who really can make much money in short time without many process to become a good trader first. The process to be a good trader will takes so much time, will need a few years. So we can get success in short time if we works in this business

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and when trading there are no short cut way to get success in forex trading, we need to work hard and have to practice more and more in demo accounts and have read articles and need to trade with proper discipline too.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear trading in this forex business you need knowledge and experience to anylsis the market and make trade knowledge is very important when you gain knowledge and experience than you can make good profit in short time even on small investment with out any knowledge very difficult to earn.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    for sure my dear when we trade forex we all know there is no shortcut to success in forex, forex is a hard business so we must spend good time to study and acquire good knowledge before we start to trade, there is no shortcut in forex so we should not be in hurry to success.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I think people can make a profit in large quantities when we have enough knowledge and enough knowledge of forex analysis but successful, we need to undergo long and do not have shortcuts

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that I also think like you because the forex market is very large and thus risks are not experienced enough, you will not be successful, and I think there is no shortcut to success you must be hard i think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 506 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)