+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 506 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5060

Thread: There is no shortcut way in forex.

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, it was not possible. Even the master forex also once experienced what's called learning hard ..
    Until they finally so expert in forex because of learning and experience in trading. If you type a lazy to learn, it would be better if the money, you use for Forex PAMM accounts or copy trade, because those two things can also make profit ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Senior Member a11 is an unknown quantity at this point a11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there is not any shortcut way of earning in this business and a trader have to do a lot of hard working and use of good strategy for his working then he will be able to make money and get success here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sajedur Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Sajedur Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no shortcut even in life.You gotta stick tight in your hard time and wait for your good time to cash in. First u have to know it all by yourself and then make a proper plan to trade.All the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you might want to not realize any shortcut method in forex out to build big profit in a really short time. if you do in fact attempt to witness it you really need to fave loses. you is going to take big risk and forget out to use risk management and you should get margin decision conjointly..

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that is very correct based on my understanding i don't really think we have a shortcut way in forex because as far as am really concerned we just have to study and be ready to make the profit out of the market

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    I agree with you opinion in this thread. so there is no shortcut way to earn money in forex. for it we have to hard work . such as we have to practice and learn regularly.
    es indeed, there is no other choice for us to achieve success than hard work and a long process. forex trading because somehow I think this is a very difficult thing. must have good knowledge to be able to get good results also in the trade. Therefore we would need a very long process to achieve success in forex business. even be a lot of difficult things we go through in achieving success.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you opinion in this thread. so there is no shortcut way to earn money in forex. for it we have to hard work . such as we have to practice and learn regularly.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree with you.If you want to find a short cut way then you are going to destroy your account here.Its a slow way.learn and execute your strategy in a slow moving way.slowly adjust yourself.Learn to analys the market.Don't be quick.Practice is the main thing here that can give you success.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no shortcut to success we can achieve in this forex business. because it is to achieve success in forex business, for sure we will go through a long process. even going through a difficult learning process. Therefore I think the best way to achieve success is only through the process of learning is good. and it will take a long time and length, there are no shortcuts.

Senior Member daudk is an unknown quantity at this point daudk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no bro in my point of view here is no shortcut for the profit here we if do the hard work then we get the profit from here otherwise it is very risky business for you and you make many mistakes here and get every time loss from here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 506 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)