+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 506 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 5060

Thread: There is no shortcut way in forex.

Banned site is an unknown quantity at this point site's Avatar
    Thanks
    I understand No there tend to be not short cuts on Forex u have to work hard to turn that money and can make u a person wont obtain straight into the market and begin making money which simply u have to go and cause it to be your self. so begin u work and earn to money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned azbakri is an unknown quantity at this point azbakri's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think there is actually any kind of short cut on forex, with regard to u to cause it to be u have to work hard with regard to this, it will not come back simple simply of that sort, u have to go the actual additional mile to cause it to be occur or else u will by no means obtain away of the actual rat race.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is true so we should not try to look for a shortcut before you trade forex in a real account as a new trader you should learn and understand the trade and also make good skills and strategy before you should start trade in the live account.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dardo View Post
    In forex there are no shortcuts to success. Making money is very difficult and requires patience to operate with the minimum possible risk. Otherwise you can be offside. In my case I lost my account many times due to a margin call. So I always advise novice so that control their operations
    hmm apne thik kaha he agar capital asha nhi he to hmm bhut bar is business me apna account lose kr jate hein fir hmm isme dubara shuru se start karte hein agar hmm chahhte hein k ashi trade kre to hmare pass asha capital save hona bhut hi jaruri he bhai

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,gaining success in the Forex trading business there is no any short cut ways ,for this you should be doing the hard work for the long time and also try to be survive here for the long time then day by day you will be a professional Forex trader and be successful on the business.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex there are no shortcuts to success. Making money is very difficult and requires patience to operate with the minimum possible risk. Otherwise you can be offside. In my case I lost my account many times due to a margin call. So I always advise novice so that control their operations

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the forex market shortcut means that you are just taking the trade by placing the buy or sell order at any time without even looking at the liquidity or any news nearby. This kind of shortcut way can prove handy for some time but they are not the right way to earn money in the financial market

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mai aap ko chaahiye kay aap kbhi shortcut ki koshish na kia kro q kay agr aap ne is main shortcut ki koshish ki to aap ko is main bohot hi zyada loss ho jana hai aap ko chaahiye kay aap is main hard work sai kaam kia kro aur acha earn krnay ki koshish bhi kia kro

Banned modem yar is an unknown quantity at this point modem yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shortcut imply risk or even most likely u will join incorrect method and there is actually no shortcut on FOREX trading through which u will obtain lot of money, if u need to end up being successful after that u should be profitable through hard operating, dedication, knowledge and focus. Through these methods u will end up being be successful on FOREX.

Member pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asal forex me risk tab hi zyada hojata hai jab hum high lot sizes per trade karna shoro kardety. tu forex trading hamary liya intihaye risky banjata hai. agar hum apny lot sizes ko reduce kare aur apny capital k mutabik karly tu bary nuqsaan se bach sakty hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 506 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)