+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 506 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5060

Thread: There is no shortcut way in forex.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that there are easier strategies than others and there are quicker ways to identify markets and trends than others. But it is also true that all trades must be carefully selected and studied before execution so that there will be less risk and more profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that without these 4 elements we cannot being a most successful trader. We must always being rational whatever we do in or trading. Even we had a several past time experiences, it does not make us being always successful in next day of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that we do need to trade with proper understanding of the market, we need to work hard and without proper knowledge it is not possible , I think we need to know that it is a high risky trading business so need caution at trading.
    Last edited by ity; 2016-12-24 at 10:23 PM.

Junior Member forex_fx is an unknown quantity at this point forex_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because train really have quite a lot and for a long time, since any strategy should be quite a lot of testing to really figure out all the nuances of the vehicle. Experience plays a fairly important role trade, and this is not no where to go, so that beginners do not need to to hurry to start earning quickly, and all study carefully.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that in order to make achievement and produce profits along with regularly in forex trading, we ought to constantly learning and studying. I'm believe which along with constantly learning, we will improving our understanding and trading talent so we can a lot of expertise concerning forex market.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main kam karney k bohat say raste hain leki es main kam karney say he earning hoti hai app jitni mahnat karte ho us k liye app ko earn karney ka or koi b way ni hai jiss say app ney earn karna hai trade mai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shna92 View Post
    dear forex market money earn karane ke loye koi bhi shortcut nahi hota hai phir bhi agar agar aap jitana jyada capital taiyaar karate hai to trader bhi bahut jyada profit earn karega log shortcut ke chakkar me log loss ko apna lete hai bas profit ke liye Patience rakhane ki nhi jaroorat nhi hoti hai.
    Haan bhai is market mein kamane ke liye kisi ko koi bhi short cut nahi milta hai bhai, humare ko kisi bhi short cut ka use nahi karna hota hai bhai, yaha par kamana hai to aapko lamba rasta par hi chalna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member shna92 is an unknown quantity at this point shna92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market money earn karane ke loye koi bhi shortcut nahi hota hai phir bhi agar agar aap jitana jyada capital taiyaar karate hai to trader bhi bahut jyada profit earn karega log shortcut ke chakkar me log loss ko apna lete hai bas profit ke liye Patience rakhane ki nhi jaroorat nhi hoti hai.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there is no shout cut but you should work hard and try to get more and more experience and more and more learning and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and watch the market carefully and you must have computer and good internet connection so that you can trade properly and in this way you will be able to become a good trader.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je mere bhai forex ke trading main koe bhe shortcut nh hai es main time or investment dono he dene parte hain phr kehen ja kr ap lgo forex ke trading main sucess kr stke hian forex ke trading main koe bhe shortcut way nh hai agar ap log shortcut main jao ge tu phr ap logo ko forex ke trading main lose ho sakta hai,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 506 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)