+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit by Bolinger band:

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with signals and taking help from market trends can increase our profits in trading and some traders permanently use this trading
    tool to generate profits in their trading and this is a very profitable indicator. believe me, please retest and see the price movements that are mapped so beautifully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am taking advantage of the following pointers, but I really think it is improved by scalping around to a quarter hour style using Stoke and giving results around fast trading FRAMES PER BOTH compact ... Get real how much effective business expansion to take a number position continues move. Actually I heard from a teacher that there are your calculations in this guide. Even so I actually do not remember, at this time knowing the calculations with the leash from a web page.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You don't need to buy any fx trading grouping that gives a fair run-up argument. I just want to distribute my trip to you all. I am equally unfortunate in causing my exchange up front and have taken several additional courses that are honored puddingheaded my statesman. and bollinger bands are good indicators but there are different problems that occur when you use bollinger bands in your trade because they give false signals several times and it is really dangerous for your trade.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger bands are a very good indicator of scalping, I think. This provides excellent results in the market range. I don't use bolinger bands as my indicator. Please explain more about your strategy if possible later with the picture. . I am not familiar with this method. Please continue. and now you make me understand that bolinga is a good indicator of the forex market, please can you still share more light about using this very bolinga ribbon and how it works, I think if this can be explained diagramaticaly might provide a better understanding

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Bollinger bands are an important indicator of mercantilism. Use the blogger strip for my analysis, you say. However, the continuation of the trade mix continues. I mean, which part of it is a good idea to invest in trends. Professional partner, I note that, in calculating this value. But I forgot that we were sorting Bollinger band sites. and billinger bands are one of several indicators that can be used to generate consistent profits from the forex market but with this indicator, you are not guaranteed to take consistent profits from the forex market because the market is very dynamic unless you trade it without using any indicators.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good indicator, you can use stock. 5,3,3 with that, the price is more than the price of the bb - more than 80 stoch. so enter Short prices under BB low price - below 20 stoch. enter length on each TF starting from 15m and when using bollinger bands, use midband correctly ... when a bar from above is closed below the midband sell and vice versa. But this is a very basic strategy and won't work all the time. Only basic things

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best in Bollinger metrics — and speculators for many artist investment index follow-ups, the use of nothing special, so that young men better in the case of about an hour in a frame in stock and give good results ordering scalping faster! and .... Bollinger Bands index of the strongest indicators in MetaTrader and which do not know the usefulness of many traders, unfortunately ... I personally use this indicator, but I think it is better to scalping on a 15-minute frame by igniting and giving good results in a small FPS transaction ... thank you and good luck to you .

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, the indicator that is used for the hun mager company is sey mujhey for koi fortunately naheen hota hey is ki waja yeh ho sakti hey the mujhey is the same indicator jh hee na ho lekin is the guy with the guardian kon si baat hoti hey. and this is only effective when the state sideway, if in trending, do scalping using only Bollinger bands that are still very vulnerable, because the potential to be very large if losses will occur to the continuation of the trend we ordered

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good strategy, I think, but we need to know about the results, we read a lot of strategies and waste a lot of time with them and we found that it wasn't profitable enough, please share your results with a strategy so we know how strong I am. and waise ye bahut thread hi achcha hi, bollinger band indicator to bare mein achchi tarah se jaan sakte hai, soon our bass is ye ho gayi hi, ki ismein sahi is bad to explain the style of hi, aur na hai screenshots of images hai.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this note on this strategy and I first heard this strategy in action and I think the cone shape does not mean the end of the trend. I think the trend will continue even if the cone shape is conical or the Forex market is changing. and Bollinger band mujay ki kuch zayada achi samaj nahi ha is ki nisbat ma rsi lavel per kam because pasand karta hoon ager rsi laver 1 day 30 say nechay hoo tu buy karta hoon ager rsi lavel 70 say up up chala jay kisi bhi atm ka how come we sell Karta Hoon, the best trading strategy is Jo jo Mujay, Hamasha, fortunately, from Haur, Bohat, our desperate style, ha, marik, is lavel, say aganst hoo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open