+ Reply to Thread
Page 966 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 964 965 966 967 968 976 1016 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My only forex teacher was my husband R.I.P. He had trading for 21 years in a successful way. He begun from zero, and earn very-very much money. He have learnt from the markets and from really experts of forex. He told me everything about the forex what he knew. Was a very clever man, taught more than 200 people the forex knowledge. I would like to pass some pieces of it for those who want to learn. Therefore I am here. Maybe there are some people who read my words, and i can help for them. If there is even one person, who is happy that be able to learn from me, i did what i had to.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy abi recetly hi forex trading start ki hai or mainy socha hai k mai khud mehnat kar k skills hasil karunga or knowledge gain karunga,mera koi forex teacher nai hai mainy khud hi trading ki basics seekhi hain or aik do friends hain jo k help kar daity hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    meray aik dost thay jo k trading kartay thay and main un ko dekhta tha to mujhey bhi dilchaspi honay lagi is mein to main ne uni se is k baray mein seekha and trading start kar di wohi meray pehlay teacher hain is mein...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohel rana is an unknown quantity at this point sohel rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first forex teacher is one of my elder brother who is an expert trader.also i am learning forex in a forex training institute.i think it is very helpful for me because they try to teach practically and i can easily found my mistake and they solve it proper way.i am also learn about forex in different website. this kind of website is very helpful for me because all time this type of website is updated with different latest news and i can easily found information about forex trading.

Senior Member Mohosin01 is an unknown quantity at this point Mohosin01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend is the first forex teacher of mine. I heard the forex trading from this friend. He told me that forex is a wonderful business where you can make more profit and so many knowledge. Then I join in forex with his reference.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohosin01 For This Useful Post:

sohel rana (2012-09-30)

Junior Member rajesh_fx is an unknown quantity at this point rajesh_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard about forex many days ago but I have not any idea. One of my close office mate who knows how to take part in forex trading and actually he is my forex teacher. I learn more from books, websites, and analysis news.

Banned iisrar is an unknown quantity at this point iisrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    My forex teacher is my friend, he teach me about forex, than he teach me fully about how to make investment and how can i check which currency is good for me or bad.

Member mahadi543 is an unknown quantity at this point mahadi543's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know all of the information at the forex teacher who are join to me

Member onik007 is an unknown quantity at this point onik007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apurba is my big brother who is invited in forex trade. He give me tips how to doing forex trading and how to eran more money and how to control my emotion etc. So i am proud of my brother.

Senior Member polgara is an unknown quantity at this point polgara's Avatar
    Thanks
    they tend to become overconfident and make further acquisitions--which then realize lower returns. CEOs also tend to be paid more money when the share price for their firms increase, as boards (falsely) attribute the price move to the executive's skill. This, too, is reliably associated with subsequent CEO underperformance.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to polgara For This Useful Post:

sohel rana (2012-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 966 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 964 965 966 967 968 976 1016 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)