+ Reply to Thread
Page 955 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 953 954 955 956 957 965 1005 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member kiam555 is an unknown quantity at this point kiam555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i heard about it from my friend. He helps me a lot to learn about it. Its really great!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually , i didn't have a teacher , i had one friend who is addicted by trading and he was inviting me to the forum to can make idea and have some information i can use , and now im planing to use a demo account , to start practicing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real and unfortunately no one credited Learn about Forex Trading for I was on the net one day to know the price of gold and there in that location and found the announcement, and I am distraught even here at home they think I am mad

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    As i never went to some one to learn forex trading, and all the little knowledge i required i got either from the forums or by my trades. If i can recall any guru which helped me learning trading i would say my trades in stock market where the losses and trials and errors made me learn most basics of trading.

Junior Member ahmedhoussni is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedhoussni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me My first Forex teacher is my friend Ali he help me to learn forex and to understand eveything about the forex trading after i open a demo account to gain more knowledge and experience and to develop my system of trading i mean strategies..

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned Forex by a person who was a friend and close Li extremely became then do I developed a method practical search for all that is new in this area and search for the forums and books and videos on the forex market and through which I can learn everything new in this market even gainedgreat experiences qualify me to work

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the same time, keep yourself abreast with the socio-political and economic conditions of the various countries as they play an important role in determining the value of its currency

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I learn something about Forex business by my own initiative. I got a lot of help from the web sites, blog and forum. If anyone want to learn about Forex business he should watch Forex market with demo account,

Senior Member balok is an unknown quantity at this point balok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do lack teacher i probably find the scene me we have a set of friends that job in the foreign we tend to discus our errors and problem to each every evening and research presently there solution when we do not know.

Banned shakher is an unknown quantity at this point shakher's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned. You have heard the term "Slow & Steady wins the race". We believe the same applies to achieving true success in the Forex. The advantages of learning any skill or trade from a mentor are numerous is self-education, many people teach themselves how to play an instrument .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 955 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 953 954 955 956 957 965 1005 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)