+ Reply to Thread
Page 865 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 863 864 865 866 867 875 915 965 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,650 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2018-02-18   22:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I have no Forex teacher you need to get a stand with your own mind because trading is the game of smart minded people if you wanna
    gain success here in the market then learn every thing about the Forex by yourself and that is the great decision for you to learn about
    Forex.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first Forex teacher was one of my Friend.He did Forex more than one year when i heard about Forex business i thought it is fake or it will be gambling but now i know every thing about Forex business.I also gain some knowledge from website.i think forum web is very helpful for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamzabenz is an unknown quantity at this point hamzabenz's Avatar
    Thanks
    met him on the internet ... we were just associates as we distributed a community about hyips and other investment strategies and I came to know that he did not attended hyips but only murdered a while there. Once in a discussion he exposed that exchanged currency dealing in London, uk Inventory market on the earth of the home ... when in later several weeks I began asking about dealing and its specifications I requested him if he would help me and he decided ... he provided me a lot of suggestions ... we had one on one classes in gtalk ... he used some content towards me and associated me until I was at trial. After that he welcomed me to be a part of a innovative band of investors who constructed a personal talk area and we were all there for a while. But then its presence began to diminish off and we got spread.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yes is an unknown quantity at this point yes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    my forex teacher is the only who gave me instructrion about this and take me to here and this is the my friend who ntell me about this business and i think in this way we will must be got information and it will must take a some time

Senior Member mohamed elsayed is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed elsayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    i learnt forex trading with only visit some forums and learn their experiences, this is very important for me until i can make all of them as my best lesson and i adopt some of them. this is good for me then i can avoid a same mistake in the future as they had gotten before,
    and i guess all forum members are my teachers

Senior Member ekwaset is an unknown quantity at this point ekwaset's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first teacher is my brother who teach me Forex trading, but most of the trading i have learn from indian Forum which is very valuable and fruitful for me, i am thankful indian Forex in which i learn and make myself as Forex expert

Senior Member abuls.hasan3 is on a distinguished road abuls.hasan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly learn the market myself we have a group of friends that work in the forex we discus our issues and problem with each every night and search there solution if we do not know Forex teacher is tutorial web site then i joined a Forex coaching center good job.

Junior Member awanparadise is an unknown quantity at this point awanparadise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no proper tutor for the forex, i just search in internet and have some online friends that teach me about forex,

Senior Member muskan is an unknown quantity at this point muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main nain apni mehnat say thodi si jankari hasil ki hay magar mera forex trading main koi teache nahin hay meray khyal main waqat khud bohat bada ustad hay with the passage of time trader experience layta rehta hay jo profit kamanay main mudadgar sabit hoti hay.

Senior Member forexcare is an unknown quantity at this point forexcare's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं अपने आप को सिखाया है, मैं सिर्फ मंच विदेशी मुद्रा मंच है कि अस्तित्व से सीखा है. अगले मैं मेरी राय में निर्माण ही है, तो यह संभावना एक लंबे समय के लिए एक त्वरित सूत्र पाने के लिए एक अच्छा व्यापारी बन तरीका है, लेकिन यह मेरे लिए एक मूल्यवान अनुभव करता है.

Senior Member fairy is an unknown quantity at this point fairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i came to know about forex trading through my cousin , but i never learn it from him , i use demo trading to learn forex trading completely , so demo trading is my real teacher due to which now i am a good trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 865 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 863 864 865 866 867 875 915 965 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)