+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member bbas is an unknown quantity at this point bbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of my classmate. invited me to join forex tarding. at first i didn't beleive him instead i made fun out of him. after i joined the forex trading and made my first income through it. now he is the one making fun of me. so, as far as i can tell since for him i was able to change my financial condition he is the most caring friend of mine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member blackholl is an unknown quantity at this point blackholl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher is demo account and I allows learn trad in the demo and for that I believe that demo is the key of success and I also learn the forex in this forum.I think it is a forex school and that's why any body can learn the forex in this forum easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arsi709 is on a distinguished road arsi709's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mera to wasay koi Bhi teacher nahi hai mujay Sirf forex ka bare mai batay Tha or mai Is mai khud join Howa Or Jo bhi sikha hai maina Forex mai Demo account mai sikha hai Or jo Bhi Problem Aye hai wo maina indian forex say Share kee hai or senior member say Mujay Bohot help mili hai .....

Banned nunung is an unknown quantity at this point nunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    a friend of mine was my first forex teacher as he introduced me the playing field of forex and most of the opportunities it holds,, and taught me each issue which i required to understand in order to get started,, he gave me tips about trading,, showed me how to carry out analysis,, but still when ever i want facilitate i decision him and he helps me in each and every problem

Senior Member rashad is an unknown quantity at this point rashad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm in the Forex about a month ago and I'm trying to gain knowledge of the demo account and learn Forex friend's a great deal of experience in Forex and understand large and rapidly, and now I'm applying what I learn from my friend on a demo account

Banned koolpips is an unknown quantity at this point koolpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my guy, to me, I think that t teacher was a blogger ho teach me by videos on the Internet I really like hem he was a Greet teacher that help me very much to make my fists step in Forex.. Nice pips, friend.

Senior Member fanu is an unknown quantity at this point fanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery forex teacher mery ak friend hain jo k meri kafi help kr rhy hain fortex ko smjhny mein aur mjhy kafi kuch unki wja se learn krne ko hi mila hai aur ab bhi mjhy jo bhi info milti hai un sy he milti hai aur kuch me ny basics internet se hasil ki the kuch is forum se bhi aur ak forex ebook read ki the jis ny kafi kuch sikha dia mjhy..

Senior Member ikram12345 is an unknown quantity at this point ikram12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera teacher to ni hai or hai b q k mery aik dost ny thora sa iske bare me btaya tha ab kud iske k bare me information hasil huwi ja rhi hai. mera kud kam krna ka experience ho rha hai.
    or i think ye aik acha experience ha ga......

Member alpacino921 is an unknown quantity at this point alpacino921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned Forex from Forex forums and Demo accounts.For me demo is the best teacher where I learn all about Forex trades.Now I am earning by placing right trades in right time and collecting cents as profit.

Senior Member nicky is an unknown quantity at this point nicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend, in my point of view, I started just after getting know about this business but due to the lack of information, lack of experience and lack of confidence i loose my money.,,After few losses i decided to first study and practice then go for real trading so started learning from online stuff and started practicing in demo account for learning the implementation of whatever i have learned..Nice trades, guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)