+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

Junior Member FXnassef85 is an unknown quantity at this point FXnassef85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To learn Forex through some videos on YouTube there is no teacher but I see more than one person and I try to learn from them
    Also there are books as a beginning I read them And courses I think it's good for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not learned Forex trading from anyone because I learned it by myself. I use to trade on the my real account and learn new strategies for profit. Many of the times these strategies work and sometimes not. So, I have faced different situation of the Forex market and learned a lot of things about this cruel market.
    I say it cruel because it does not forgives you if do a mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed Elsalhy is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Elsalhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    first, The currency exchange rate between two currencies, both of which are not the official currencies of the country in which the exchange rate quote is given in. This phrase is also sometimes used to refer to currency quotes which do not involve the U.S. dollar, regardless of which country the quote is provided in.

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera forex ka pehla teacher yeh forum hai. Es se mera knowledge bhut increase hua hai. Es forum se ek tu learning hoti hia aur dosra es se trading kay liye bonus bhi milta hia jis se learning kay bad aap trade kr sakte hian aur profit earn kr sakte hian.

Member shaffaat is an unknown quantity at this point shaffaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i do not have any teacher. I was searching for online source of earning. And one day one of my friend told me that he is doing trading in forex and earning 40,000 a month. I am a student and i also needed money and i joined forex at the day when i was told about. Learned a lot of things from watching different video and i spent 03 months on a demo account in order to grab knowledge and implementing and now i have become a better trader.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main mera dost he mera teacher hai use ne muje trading ke bare main best gide line de the or use ne muje trading ke bare main bhe batya tha or us ke bad main ne zida learning google se ke hai or bht sari best website hain jo trading ke bare main best gide line de rahe hain or best learning bhe de rahe hain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-24)

Member maknopol is an unknown quantity at this point maknopol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my brother was the first one he always encourage me and teach me the best ways and tell me to be patient and how can i use indicators and focus on the chart and learn from my mistakes and not being greedy and think how can i grow my capital and make it increase and i will always be thankful for him .

Banned CharlotteFx is on a distinguished road CharlotteFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mera forex teacher koi nahi hai aur nahi mere pass itne paise the ke mai forex trading classes le saku mai sab kuch online se hi forex ka knowledge liya hai aur fir demo trading kar kar ke experience liya hai

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly I have no teacher in trading, but my friend who has told me about this business. we learn forex from internet,from forum, website and social media loke facebook. we also learn forex from books that we bought from bookstore. we really excited with this business. we always sharing each other about our trading.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend is my foreign exchange teacher. I am looking for this trusted online trading company to work at home. I like to trade successfully in Forex trading. I like to work hard on foreign exchange to improve my trading skills and make me a good successful trader in the Forex world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)