+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex create lot of employment opportunity many people involve in this business from investor to broker and their employ after all of them may trader also involve in this business to earn some money.people can work at home and earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aaj pure world mai bahut sare employees ko forex ke karan job mili hui hai. Agar forex market nahi hota tho banks mai itne kam nahi hote. thanks to forex aaj hum log single day mai bhi big work kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member christophersullivan is an unknown quantity at this point christophersullivan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex make sure sure creates the work. Because the market is a great help to a lot of people with low level of capital investment is the trade off and make it a benefit and subsequently its investments more racing in the end as it is...........

Banned thepro100 is an unknown quantity at this point thepro100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex create to every one a chance to start his business online , as every one can begin trading with even low capital , grow his capital step by step along with education until he becomes able to depend on forex in life requirements

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe we can answer yes, with a positive viewpoint. Because if we can master the market well, then of course we can not expect much from the forex market. And we certainly want to take the time to make trades more, or as a fulltime trader.
    And this means that work could be the career for someone.

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex make sure sure creates the work. Because the market is very helpful to many people who have lost jobs on low capital investment commercial debut here and make a profit from them, and follow his investment ultimately how the job is done...............

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business se emplyement create hota hai,esme trader ko sabb learn karna chahiye,esme trader market me jetna jada skill rakhenga wo esme utna he acha baaki ke apne friends ko bhi bata sakenga aur unka help kar sakenga..

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My little knowledge about forex I see it create jobs and involve many people that day after day trading system. It also is good to earn money and it is also a business. It is easy to operate at any time, anywhere so you need to have some knowledge and some experience on forex trading to make money.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, obviously I clearly think yes it’s right that forex creates a lot of employment all over the wold if you ask me, there so many people i know who are living large from forex trading alone and it has changed their lives for good, so forex is a good investment destination for any one from anywhere i the world where you all get an equal opportunity to earn.
    Last edited by ity; 2017-02-26 at 01:50 PM.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the global foreign exchange to solve the unemployment problem is a good opportunity. There is no limit to foreign exchange traders. Everyone got a sum of money. The result is that foreign exchange is still free. You can change the global foreign exchange trading career. Forex foreign exchange traders want to learn well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)