+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is like as t-20 cricket.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sidd2 View Post
    forex 1 proper business hai k jis mn ap jitni zeyada study karty hn ap is mn utna hi acha kam karty hn or ye koi cricket ni hai k jis say ap is ko compare karty hn kiun k ye koi sports ni hai balky internataional business hai.
    Bhai ye koi cricket nahi hai aur isko cricket ke sath compare karna thik bhi nahi hia bhai, main to bhai is business ko T20 jaisa samjhana pasand nahi karugna scalping aur cricket mein kafi jayda anter hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping trading is dangerous but its earning is very high. But you are work the market anslysis base. You are under stand the fundamental news. Then you are wotk the success full. You are prepare the good stratrgy for scalping. You are earn the max profot in the scalping trade. I am suggest that only experience tradersvare perform it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex 1 proper business hai k jis mn ap jitni zeyada study karty hn ap is mn utna hi acha kam karty hn or ye koi cricket ni hai k jis say ap is ko compare karty hn kiun k ye koi sports ni hai balky internataional business hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although scalping is the way of earning but i think that you should trade with scalping when the market goes opposite from your deal in this way you can survive your account from much loss in this way your trade will be in profit and the other end your trade will be in loss

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have to trade with scalping method we need to looking for successful scalping strategy, the most of trader are failure in scalping because they have no good strategy, Scalping is dangerous and risk method in Forex trading business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that it is little bit risky but mostly the new trader follow this strategy because of short term trading, they enter for smaller period of time and when they earn little bit profit the exit from trading , but sometime they face loss due to quick market movement.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe Forex trading is like as t-20 games because scalping is a short time risky strategy that help us earn good profit in short time. Scalping is good trading system for successful trader. A person can earn up to 200% profit in a week by scalping but it is so much risky without good strategy.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that in the forex trading seem easy done but very difficult in practice, it was the little pip 20 if we do it in forex trading is very difficult especially for consistently very very hard

Member mkhaliljamilfx is on a distinguished road mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right that the scalping like the t-20. Cricket match. You k own that the only those are team win the match . They are preform the good and carefulky batting. So that those ate interest in the scalping.they are successful trading and work the scalping market. If you have the good analysis and you are successful in the scalping.

Member Madyhamed is an unknown quantity at this point Madyhamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear
    the scalping is like t 20 cricket
    and i also trade like shahid afridi and only due to this approach i like the scalping and i always trade through scalping
    and now i can not trade with slow motion
    and only trade through scalping..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)