+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 508 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still now i have not 3 years
    experience about the Forex
    trading . bcz i am trying to do
    my best. But i think this can be
    done that can take from those
    traders who have experience
    about the 3 years trading
    experience about the trading
    system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High experiences is forex trading market is like a capital to me. Because it has the ability to build up a more strong and successful strategies and can increase the percent of profit. So i also prefer to share their opinions here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mohosin01 is an unknown quantity at this point Mohosin01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You think that 3 years experienced trader can give you effective advice but I think you should learn more and more about forex market. Practice more and more. Be strategic, don't be emotional. Be patient and try to yourself with your merit.

Member mjackson is an unknown quantity at this point mjackson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best advice that the trader who have trader forex for more than 3 years is that you have to do great money management inforex market and forex market is all about the money management if you could do good risk management and have good strategy then the trade is yours

Senior Member don1681 is an unknown quantity at this point don1681's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advise for the treader is to work hard on in this system and also try ti concentrate more on in this system the more you work hard the more you can earn.

Senior Member asifch is an unknown quantity at this point asifch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advise as a trader is the discipline and emotional control.l have tried so many good strategies but l fail most of the time the main reason was that l never follow them fully

Senior Member namrood is an unknown quantity at this point namrood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ein the business so as to make a good out of the business. ducation was born by experience and for it the experience is the best lesson for the trader, but the newbies do not need to get more experiences,
    If my posts are heplful, please thank for me !

Banned sagar ray is on a distinguished road sagar ray's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think really i don't have ton of expertise concerning the forex market however one factor i notice that if the market move up return points then it come back a minimum of 50 points therefore if you would like to earn some cash then you wish to attend for the market trend.

Senior Member tul is an unknown quantity at this point tul's Avatar
    Thanks
    good emotional control and traders, discipline strategies., mainly due to the failure of this l. so months wasted, don't forget them entirely and never one to control his emotions years., experience and advice most of the time helped to improve your business skills than ever.

Senior Member mum is an unknown quantity at this point mum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I l l a good emotional control and traders, discipline strategies., mainly due to the failure of this l. so months wasted, don't forget them entirely and never one to control his emotions years., experience and advice most of the time helped to improve your business skills than ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 508 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)