+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 527 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Banned jarjit is an unknown quantity at this point jarjit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have $50 deposit transactions increased to $ 70 for the first time, and it can grow to grow and a half years, and I withdrew my balance. So sometimes I put them in the left half of the table can continue to be dealt with, but a step-by-step compound, all the money I have shot some very lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya kuch kam say trade main mai ney use kiya they or mujh ko kuc he dolor ka profithowa tha mainney un ko with draw lay li tha or main ab again trade kar raha hon or mujh ko ofrex main acha earn ho rha hao
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not important for the investor the size of his capital but to make a good prediction of prices. When the price follows a certain trend may suffer technical corrections due to overbought or over-sales. In these cases, the price goes back and then returns to its original course.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade karney k liye main ney first time forex forum ko he join kiya tha yahansay he mujh ko forex main trade karney k liye pahla bonus mila tha or main usi say trade kar raha hon or mujh ko acha profit ho raha hai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai maine no deposit bonus lekar pahli baar trading kiya tha, aur wo amount bas 5$ tha ek dum chota amount tha aur isse trading karke maine 30+ cent kamaya tha, lekin fir baad mein sab loss ho gaya tha bhai.
    hanji kaafi trader jabb shuru me kaam karte hai to unko market ke baarein me etna nahi pata hota hai aur loss hojaata hai,esliye first capital hamesha trader ko low he rakhna chahiye aur market me ache se sabb samajhna chahiye..

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader jo capital Trader first main invest krta hy Trader ko us ko save krna hy aor Forex Trading best business hy is main Trader ko losing nhy krna hy aor Forex Trading main thek planing say start krna hy profit easy hota hy aor loss nhy hota hy

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first invested capital is $10. I think investing large amount is not the important think in forex trading. The most important think is skill. If you are skilled in trading you can earn enough with low investment. But if you are not enough expart you can not gain even you invest a huge amount.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

How much you invest in forex does not matter. The imrtant fact is that how much you learn forex. To be expartise on forex is mandatory to survive here. Start with low investment? No problem. But do not try with low knowledge and skill.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

How much you invest in forex does not matter. The imrtant fact is that how much you learn forex. To be expartise on forex is mandatory to survive here. Start with low investment? No problem. But do not try with low knowledge and skill.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't remember how much I was deposited in this market. But the amount was not so much big. But I lost that amount. It was small and my trading experience was so much bad. I wasn't able to save my money. Although the wasn't mine. I got it from this forum. Every month I get money but I can't save it.

Member maximum is an unknown quantity at this point maximum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started my proceedings in trading business a few months ago and i was very excited at that time, for the very first time i invested 100 dollars in my account and i got profit of 20 dollars on the very first day, i was very happy due to my profit

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I start trading with the bonus offered by instaforex. This was very stimulating because I made a profit without risking anything. Currently several brokers offer bonuses without deposit. This is a good way to take the first steps in the world of trading. It is also an opportunity to gain experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 527 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)