+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 527 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Senior Member shahidnaeem is an unknown quantity at this point shahidnaeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother mein nay 50$ say is work ko start kia tha or start mein bohat achhi earning bhi thi lakin meray aik friend nay mujay suggestion de kay ap itni little bids Q lagatay ho zara bari bids lagaya kero tab mein nay bari bids lagayen or phir sari ki sari investment ko mein nay loss ker dia.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first Capital that i traded this Forex Markets with is just about 200 Dollars, I lost it after a few days of withdrawals. This is because i was always using high risks to trade Forex.
    Patience is Key.

Banned xs2zahid is an unknown quantity at this point xs2zahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's the first live account I ever had and it is in micro cent account. I was able to make it last over a month and it finally ended in margin call. After that all my accounts are bonus capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solonour is an unknown quantity at this point solonour's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex we can do the forex business for earning the money only not for anything else. we can earn the money from the forex that is a lot than any other earning source. that is why we can say that Forex is blessing for us.

that is blessing for us because we can take the forex business as our permanent business,

Senior Member shahid farooq is an unknown quantity at this point shahid farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhy abi forex trading mai ziada time nai hua mai abi new hi hun forex mai,mainy kaafi time phly 200$ capital sy apna account start kia tha or mainy aik hafty mai apna sara account blow karwa lia tha just because of lack of knowldege and greed

Senior Member zuil is an unknown quantity at this point zuil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well to me i start to trade with my bonus point which i get from Indian Forex forum.And my first capital was dollar.I think Indian Forex forum is good platform for those person who have no money for trading in the Forex market.It give us money for trading in the Forex market ad change our life.I like this forum very much.

Banned John202 is on a distinguished road John202's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me my first capital is 100$ , actually is not a good capital to start with especially when you are a newbie and you don't have enough tools that can helps you to trade with in this risky market , actually i advice the newbies to start with capital 500$ at least , and trade with small lots.

Senior Member xyt is an unknown quantity at this point xyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually consider that forex business is a high profit and high risk, if it would actually jump in the world we must first forex seriously and focus, determine goals / mindset at the beginning do not ever have a goal of "get rich quick" will then know for yourself the results. After that learn from scratch about forex

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its very true i have started my forex trading career in 2013 and at that time i have started with $100 but it was my own money. I was able to make it last over a month and it finally ended in margin call. After that all my accounts are bonus capital.

Senior Member zef619 is on a distinguished road zef619's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I start trading with the capital of 100$ which was the first time forum bonus for me and i relay enjoyed a lot when i got my first profit on my first trade. This was best feeling i earned accidentally 14$ in my first trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 527 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)