+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine $1000 se shuru lkyaiu tha..jab mera sara loss ho ya tha ....mujhay yeh indian forum k baray main phly nahi pata tha main nay kabhi iss tarha ka kaam nahi kiya mujhay takreeban last month hi pata chala tha k indian forum aisi forum hai jo trading k

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harshsagi For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), hspak (2020-09-21)

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have started with $1000 in 2016. In a month it becomes an enormous amount of zero
    NOw i understands trading is not for everyone .you cannot become rich in a single day.Then i joined many forums to study the basics .Now i am a good trader and performingly well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harshsagi For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I have tried several time with my own money but fails to maintain account then i decided to work on no-deposit bonus and that time it was enough for me and after that i start work hard so that i can earn more profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein toh yeh kahunga ki pehle forum nahi hote the toh aapko apna paisa laga ke trading karni hoti hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein jab se forum aaye hain tab se sabko asani ho gai hai accha paisa kama sakte hain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I remembered first capital with i was trade is 50$ and i also remember that with 60$ i was earned 20$ in that money and that time and then i kept some of them as my backup then i can continue my trading with better.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brokers are providing too many offers these days because of the sheer competitiveness of the market and I think using bonus given by brokers is a good way to start trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RKumar For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-09-21)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mera first deposit bohat small tha kyu k ab forum bonuses he bohat kam transfer krta hai. jis ki waja sey hum small deposit key sath he market mai trade krtey hai. Aur small deposit key sath trade krna bohat hard hai aur ap ko success nahi hoti.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first capital was $ 10 for me I made ​​a deposit of $ 5 then $ 5 to trade forex my first lost second deposit $ 5 then again I won $ 20 from just $ 5 bu I was trading without a stop loss, and this gives me a margin call at the end when i came on the forex trading i did not know anything and i follow that currency trading which the most of the peoples were using so this currency was the USD and from that time i am using the USD for the trading and making my trading profitable

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    already loss still had an obligation to repay the debt in the bank.
    Several years ago, around 2009, I met several times with the bankrupt trader and pursued relentlessly by the investor, even one of them is that I can hide in one of the cafe. If I see them, they are generally too rashly dare to accept investments from other people by promising profit flat above 10% per month. Though the risk is borne by the trader. Therefore, the trader who is not ready to receive investment, it is better not to accept our investors and use money trading alone, more comfortable and safer.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    myself far too, for initially when i bought and sold with made down payment for dollar 10 in addition to managed to get progressed to be able to fifty dollars, in addition to when i withdrew for the 1 / 2 in addition to still left a 1 / 2 to be able to chemical substance my own stability.. in addition to step by step when i causes it to be mature in addition to mature, although often i managed to get some burning off far too, not necessarily for those dollars when i burned, simply because when i maintained a variety of them seeing that my own back-up i can easily proceed my own dealing with much better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)