+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 473 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Banned gogV is an unknown quantity at this point gogV's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Surely we all treat forex at first just a job or business only. But when we already feel how good forex, forex then turned into a new hobby that makes us addicted to running. And it's not wrong, because the forex was fun, if we know how.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    "

Surely we all treat forex at first just a job or business only. But when we already feel how good forex, forex then turned into a new hobby that makes us addicted to running. And it's not wrong, because the forex was fun, if we know how.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member idaa is an unknown quantity at this point idaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I earn money from forex trade . So forex like my job . I want to earn regular with forex trade . forex is my best job . I like to work forex too much . I want make more money from forex trade .

"

Thanks
    "

"

Thanks
    "

"

Thanks
    "

I earn money from forex trade . So forex like my job . I want to earn regular with forex trade . forex is my best job . I like to work forex too much . I want make more money from forex trade .

"

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is both a job and a hobby m but we should do it as a job, we have to give it time and work properly according to the plan every day and take a look at the market ,, observe it closely and enter the trade at the required time , you can do it as a hobby as well, like a part time job and you can make some good profits as well.

Thanks
    "

"

Thanks
    "

"

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    i must say that it always depends upon tha trader because some takes it as a job and some takes it as a hobby but most of the traders always take it as a job because you always earn from this field and it comes with some rules.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 473 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)