+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 473 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    Forex is not job or hobby, its just a business. We know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone from any country easily can build up his or her career within quick time. It is much easier way to earn more and more.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

MNAS (2017-10-26)

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is best online business here i join this business on the suggestion of my friends here is no problem to make this online business here you do work and then you will collect money form this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    forex trading is my job. forex trading is not my hobby. I want to take more money with forex business. for me forex is the best and most profitable online business in this world. this business can help to solve my financial proble. I really love forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-20)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally my dear, Its no double that earning money may not be the hobby of a person. Forex is a smart online business. To do this business qe must learn about trading. Without knowledge and experience we can not do forex business. So I think forex is a business for me not hobby.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2017-10-17)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear personally I believe my self forex is a very critical business and no one this business as a hobby . Gardening is hobby and traveling is a hobby but money earning or losing is not a hobby . We can't earn million dollar by hobby or we can't lose million dollar by hobby .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

remo (2017-10-17), yulbang111 (2017-10-17)

Junior Member monir897 will become famous soon enough monir897's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I obviously think that forex is a job or business if you want to say. and the matter is the best that you try that much to trade with forex market. and want to make the profit will not the hobby i guess

Forex is the best online business. For me it is not a job rather it is my hobby. Hobby means one's favourite occupation but not main business. It gives me joy and pleasure. A man must have a hobby for a sound mind and sound body health. It is a great source of joy and earn. Every day I work in Forex at least for seven hours. As a result earn more profit from Forex. So, I love Forex very much.

Junior Member shan khan is on a distinguished road shan khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Je Han bhai ji ap ne sahi kaha mein bhi part time he forex trading karta Ho bat full time ya part time ki nahin hay forex trading mein bas maharat honi chahiye phir earning he earning hay aur dusri bat hobi ya business ki to esy jis nazariye sey dekho pori hay forex trading bas es par earning karo Hoby samajh kar ya business.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shan khan For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-10-17)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is real trading business and may traders are trading with this business and they are making their life easy with this business they are very happy with this business this trading business is the key of income and some traders say that it is tree of income .

Member alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is the great earning way i work on forex trading full time and and i work on the trading as hobby forex trading is the best and great earning way if you have good knowledge in the trading than you can earning great money in the trading forex trading you can join part time and full time

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alizubair For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2017-11-19), hmforex (2017-10-30), hmyounas (2017-10-16)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I really do not really guess you'll find the actual type of corpse that just needs an opportunity is just
    a fund for just a particular funny than my spouse and I need an experience of an individual
    who just has enough funds devote a significant amount in currency trading and designing a lot of revenue.
    Like I always really feel he's a cute industry out of it.
    best regard

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

dingding (2017-10-19), hmyounas (2017-10-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 473 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)