+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 473 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member 1250 is on a distinguished road 1250's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that it always depends upon tha trader because some takes it as a job and some takes it as a hobby but most of the traders always and it is hobby for the jobs men but in my point of view it is job for me and also hobby for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xufxu is an unknown quantity at this point xufxu's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I take it as my job. Because forex trading is money related . I have no enough money . So i took it seriously and want to earn from this always . I am very glad to work forex .

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned czlfb is an unknown quantity at this point czlfb's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

People are ever scouring the internet to find that aureate session that will demonstrate them the irradiation and infect you an instant riches.

"

Member waqaryounus is an unknown quantity at this point waqaryounus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex log job k leye use krty hain han sahe hay q k jis chez sy earn ata hay wo job he kehlati hai q k hum forex k leyejob krain gy to humain earn aay ga agr nahe krain gy too koi earn nahe ayga

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be better if the forex serve as a job, because we will be more menyiapi forex more wisely
    compared to just a hobby, when we put forex as a hobby. of course we will not get anything and we are not going to feel wrong, because forex is only a hobby
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Marwan irshad is an unknown quantity at this point Marwan irshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    ahan, well , forex koi job nahin he or na hi koi habbit hai, , forex ek buhat achaw or faide mand business he , ise ap ek business ki tarhan lo , or is mein wese hi kam karo , or wese hi mind use karo

Banned xufxu is an unknown quantity at this point xufxu's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I take it as my job. Because forex trading is money related . I have no enough money . So i took it seriously and want to earn from this always . I am very glad to work forex .

"

Banned czlfb is an unknown quantity at this point czlfb's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

People are ever scouring the internet to find that aureate session that will demonstrate them the irradiation and infect you an instant riches.

"

Member bahaamohamed is an unknown quantity at this point bahaamohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

some people are doing forex trading as job and some people doing as hobby because they are good in trading.for those who doing trading as job that's is full time job and good way of earn money from home .and those who doing as hobby they are part time trader because they are just do trading as hobby.

"

Member taheralshigh is an unknown quantity at this point taheralshigh's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Forex si not a job. forex is a online business. forex is a hobby too ... Just work at forex like a work/job and you will find that it's a really good job.

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 473 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)