+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 473 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Junior Member tanjim7 is an unknown quantity at this point tanjim7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my perspective forex is one kind of job. because it helps to gain knowledge and also money too. here you should spend many times. and also need to work attentively. thats why i think forex is a job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mesbahjsr is an unknown quantity at this point mesbahjsr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually what will i say here because i refers the mentality of the trader. if a trader intends to take it as a job it is that. but if a trader intends to take it as a hobby it is also that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member youssef is an unknown quantity at this point youssef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex should be job. As it gives us profit.Every business there are rules and here is also rules. Every business has lose and profit. And we also see profit and lose present here. Forex can make you a rich man and also can make you a beggar. So, Forex should be taken as a job.

Senior Member muhammadusmankhan is on a distinguished road muhammadusmankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me Forex is a full time job like any other day job in any company at first it was my hobby and i was doing trading on alternative days or some times only 2 days a week but after getting all the knowledge and having a couple of years experience now it is a full time job which is making me financially more strong then when i was doing day job.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it ever depends upon tha dealer because whatever takes it as a job and whatever takes it as a toy but most of the traders always take it as a job because you always garner from this earth and it comes with few rules.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is certainly the work and the work of a wonderful and very good chance you should stick to it and we are working at Forex, God willing, but not a game I refuse to be described this word Forex

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some do Forex as their hobby or as a part time job and some do Forex as a full time job. I think Forex is more suitable for part time job or as a additional income source than a full time job.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rashadul islam View Post
    forex is a not only job but also hobby . it is a money makeing machine .and this money anybody can do and catch money.
    im started Forex as a hobby but i didn't put in my mind that i will trade in it but after time im trading and i found it very interesting so im learning now and read more to increase my skills and be good trader because i know that Forex not easy and losing the money very popular thing

Junior Member rashadul islam is an unknown quantity at this point rashadul islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a not only job but also hobby . it is a money makeing machine .and this money anybody can do and catch money.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now forex is main job for me, because I dont have another job beside from forex, i choose forex to be main job because understand about forex is true of bussiness and with forex we can get rich in fast time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 473 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)