+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 473 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not considered as a hobby because traders need to prepare a proper a trading plan before entering any trades. As trading is always full of emotions, we must have a trading strategy which includes a set of rules that we stick to it as to us from ourselves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Biddarani is on a distinguished road Biddarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business so I can take it as main business. I do Forex only for earning so that I can support myself that why is it not a hobby
    for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feri_forex is an unknown quantity at this point feri_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course .. the hobby donk work .... hadehhhhh
    forex to make money ... in a facility more easily and quickly ....
    forex is so beautiful but it's not a hobby,,
    regards profit,,,

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a job not hobby because it gives money for our living. We can earn even huge amount of money from forex trading and then you can spend it everywhere. So in my openion forex is not a hobby and it is just a job. There are many people in the world who spend their whole life in trading the currencies in forex market

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ap ke job to nhi ho sakti ap ke hobby jaror ho skati hy is me ap yeh keh sakty hen k ap apni hobby sy attached hen but yeh job nhi yeh aik business hy agar yeh apki hobby ho gee to ap ka interest jiyada ho ga or aap acha work kr pain geen

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mere khayal se ek trader ko forex trading hoppy ki tarah shuru karni chahiye aur jabb usey trading ki acchi knwldge ho jaey aur woh accha profit kamane lage tabb usey trading ko jobb bana lena chahiye.....

Senior Member bad is an unknown quantity at this point bad's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is the like as the job for the jobless traders can the hobby for the traders those who are the trading last three years and they can earn the money that is the best for the traders

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hobby or a business that depends on how we view Forex. Maybe at first we run the forex, but only limited work only after understanding and realizing the potential that exists, then gradually become a forex exciting new hobby.

Senior Member e001 is an unknown quantity at this point e001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to this question i think that many traders use this trading as a job and hobby and they can earn more profit by using this so i use this trading as a job and i think that i will gain success from this trading.

Senior Member pal is an unknown quantity at this point pal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those who have another professional job takes is as a hobby but those who don't have any job take it as a job. and taking it a job get huge profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 473 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)