+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 473 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member nimu is an unknown quantity at this point nimu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex Trading is a Job but not hobby. because most of the people visit this site to earn money and they do through Forex Trading. and If they are here for hobby i think they will not earn money. So Forex Trading is definitely a Job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depends on the person whether to do it as a job or a hobby but i prefer to take is as a job because i want to feel the risk that it has always and i think most of the traders who are experienced would like to take it as a job..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can make it as your hobby and have the reason for it and it is okay as long as you can put it at the right place and trade with very well and because hobby will become your job too

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoythale View Post
    In the beginning a trader must take forex as his hobby and must try to learn about it and gather information and later on try to trade and make some extra income and when he specializes in it with time and experience he can take it as his job or business .
    actually make forex as a hobby for the beginner is good, it means they have to remain serious in learning
    but with regard to forex as a hobby will make them better able to survive despite the frequent failure

Banned fxrazu is an unknown quantity at this point fxrazu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thing forex business is a job.cause forex business give me money.when you have lot of money then you can you complete our hobby.job and hobby is bit different thing fore one to another.

Junior Member ranazm is an unknown quantity at this point ranazm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a also job and also hobby because i am student. i know about Forex then i decided i will trading and now its my hobby but when i can finish my student life then i selected it my professionally job.

Senior Member donyz is an unknown quantity at this point donyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, a lot going on and many who experienced that instant loss or capital loss in an instant I think without learning all traders can do it. But to be successful, and consistent profit takes time and the process of learning and mastering a lot of things about forex trading, in order to be successful it must be the spirit and keep learning and keep learning

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex for a job.because i earn money from forex trade and i support my family member and i continue my study and i lead a happy life.so please trade be careful.thank you

Member dinusarker001 is an unknown quantity at this point dinusarker001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is a part time job for the people.I trade forex because I got the money and pleasure here.it is job and hobby both for me because i earn form it enough money.If anyone have enough money he can take it as a hobby. so to say both it plays the vital role both the job and hobby.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matlabi View Post
    Forex is a job and not hobby because it is a serious and tense game and no one can adopt such kind of risky market as hobby. Where there risks and profits and losses are involved can,t be considered as hobby at all.
    those who say forex is a job, then it is an obligation to always create a profit due to meet the needs of their lives, while those who think forex is a hobby they will always feel happy and need forex although getting the profit or loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 473 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)