+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 473 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member transpoter003 is an unknown quantity at this point transpoter003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trade meri past-time nahi bulka meri profession hai aur significant might be ko profession samjh kar hiya usage kar raha hoon aur mara khayal sa yeh past-time tu honi hiya nahi chahiya kyun ka forex trade jesi profession bohat kam ho ti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tamiunsoed is an unknown quantity at this point tamiunsoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because I was unemployed I make as a job forex ...
    means I can not work after I leave forex forex .. I will keep on and keep my play as a venue to earn money .. because I think forex is a promising sebuahbisnis
    greetings profittt

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it is a job. but i try to get enjoyment in it, in this way i do not get boriness. and enjoy also woth job and earning.

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think to ye job hi he, kio k aj kal k busy dour me kisi k paas bhi itna extra time nahi hota k wo koi bhi aisa kaam kare jis me se usy koi faida nahi ho. han albatta ye ho skta he k kafi log is pe kaam krty hue enjoy bhi karty hen. is trah ye unki job bhi hogai and hobby bhi.

Senior Member ArabicMan is an unknown quantity at this point ArabicMan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was finding a part time job. Then i get Forex and join here. It is my only earning way now. But I am working here at my free time. So this is also my hobby too. I want to spend here more time and want to a success trader.

Member kumarpavan66 is an unknown quantity at this point kumarpavan66's Avatar
    Thanks
    i suspect it is the work for those who are the jobless and it is leisure activity for the occupations men however in my outlook it is work for me and moreover side interest for me on the grounds that i gain structure it

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friends forex job bee hy or hobby bee jen loga k pass pasa hy on k liye yah hobby hy or jen k pass koi job nahi hy on k liye yah bhout achi job hy es sa wa kama saktay hy....

Senior Member fiazh is on a distinguished road fiazh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend on you if you will work regularly then forex is hobby for you if you have any other hobby then it is already a part time jos for you .its a good job for making your profit.

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    avoid treating forex as your hobby. treat your job as forex as forex can provide a number of cash if youre serious regarding managing your account, invariably use an occasional risk which you can be ready to survive during this business
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syahir For This Useful Post:

indra nurman (2013-03-15), rudi sriyanto (2013-03-16)

Senior Member nofnofri is an unknown quantity at this point nofnofri's Avatar
    Thanks
    interests which will be section of the industry that people can get through a few of the stuff that we are able to correctly change the actual investing procedure will certainly all of us utilize because our own execution strategy to be aware of marketplace by itself which includes good investing guidelines so long as all of us reside correct according to the excitement goes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 473 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)