+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 473 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is longterm business and can be job for us..,. forex trading is not a hobby , forex trading a job, forex trading is the best job for develop your career in the future. forex trading be the most interesting job to make money. anyone can join in this business and have opportunity to make more and more money in this business. I really like this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zaffarfx is an unknown quantity at this point zaffarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek jobb ki trha hai na k hobby ki trha agr ap iss ko sahi trha sy kry to ap ko iss main kafi faida hota hai aur agr ap is smain khelty ai to yeh ap k oacha bhala loss dae sakta hai . Forex ek best kam hia aur real bhi hai is smain hazaroo log kam krty hai

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me forex is a business or can be considered a job . It's has high risk exposure so it does not merit to be a hobby in any sense. Considering or taking it as a hobby means that one is not serious about it ... which does not merit the cautious attitude in the face of a high risk business as it is. Some people consider it a game ... they are mostly gamblers, just that they wanna lose their money around a graph instead of a roullette table.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxzolos5 is an unknown quantity at this point fxzolos5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is Job or Hobby?
    the eSignal premium package, you can get automatically
    updating charts with real time in all time frames, and with
    what I consider to be the most readable format available.
    If you use eSignal or a similar service, like Quote.com
    or RealTick, for your charting needs, you have the opportunity
    to set up several charts that will simultaneously display

Banned trix is an unknown quantity at this point trix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well said dear yeah it is a real fact that forex business is getting popularity day by day new people are joining this business to get maximum profit. Now it is a considered as a full time business many of my friends are doing Forex trading as full time business and they are totally dependent on Forex trading they have no other source of earning only forex is a way of earning for them.

Member Rocky1 is on a distinguished road Rocky1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aak job ha aak business ha.or ye world ka sab say best business ha Jo log is ko hobby k tour par leyte hain Wo is main ziada kamyab nahi hoty hain Wo is ley k is main kamyabi k ley aap ko hard work Karna parhta ha warna aap kamyab nahi ho sakty.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade is a business that I believed you trade to earn, so to me I see forex trade as a job and not a hobby of course when you understand forex trade you will see it has a job that you will love to always trade and succeed.

Banned tariqmahmood786 is an unknown quantity at this point tariqmahmood786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading main bohat ziyada ehtiyat ki zaroorat hai warna bohat ziyada loss ho sakta hai. pehle unhain demo account bana kar kar achi tarah practice kar leni chahiye or phir us k baad jab forex ki har cheez ka achi tarah ilm ho jaye tab real investment karni chahiye. is k ilawa unhe kisi forex k mahir se tarbiat bhi leni chahiye.its business

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find if I need money, I shall do work, I think that work is my job not hobby.Forex is a great opportunity for job asking person. A person who need a perfect job I tell he can do Forex by take enough knowledge about Forex and he will be successes.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, its right that forex trading is the best business and in this forex I clearly think trading business is a good business to those that trade the forex market trading as a business but for those that took it as a gamble it is not a business to them.many trader has lost all their money in the forex market because of lack of knowledge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 473 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)