+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 473 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the forex trading is no longer just be a hobby, but it has become a job that can generate more money than working in the office as usual. This could be an interesting thing if we can get a lot of results with this trade. Therefore do not regard this as an interesting hobby suatui when you will get the results that many of you are very good hobby this. learn good in forex trading then you will succeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai ye baat to sach hai kisi ke liye ye job hai aur kisi ke liye hobby hai par mere liye sirph job hai koi hobby nahi hai kyoki mai aisa sochata hu ki paisa kamana hi mera hobby ho jay to phir mai duniya ko jab bhi dekhunga to paise hi ki nazar se dekhunga mere liye dono ka jagah bilkil hi alag alag hai aur mai sirph isliye kaam kar raha hu ki mere jivan ka jo kharch hai vo nikal jaye bas aur forex part time ful time bhi jab hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko humaray zehan k mutabik he kiya ja sakta hai humaray account jiss kadar zyada acha ho sake ga or zyada behter kam kar lenay ki madad say sub kuch ho sake ga hume us ki madad say hume yaha pay achi tarha say sub option nazar a saktay hain meray khyal say forex ko profession k tor pay kar lena chahye. Forex is a job and a serious one for that matter which is open for all who want to do it for a living and make a fortune with it, all you have o do is to invest all the time in the world that you can find to learn all that you possibly can about it and from which you can employ yourself and earn more than you ever would doing something else.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think this will depend with an individual and why you are doing it in the first place, you ave to have the passion and the motivation behind it, if you are doing it for fun or a side hustle then its a hobby but if its a serious business that your life depends on it them that's a job and you should treat it as such nothing less for tho moment you snooze you lose. in my case, the forex started as a hobby but then ended up being very important for my life. the trader must strike a balance between your personal life and forex. if the trader feels that the forex is a job, you make sure to spend enough time to get daily earnings.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere liye to forex job hai hobby nhi hobby time pass ke liye hoti hai forex time pass earning ka ek vehicle hai yaha se bohat log permanent source of income lete hai unse aap puchenge to wo forex ko job hi kahenge hobby nhi mujhe nhi lagta forex par koi hobby ke liye aata hai ek aisa platform jo de bhi sakta hai aur sab kuch le bhi sakta hai wo hobby nhi ho sakta hai

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the beginning it started trading forex from my hobby on the online business that will be able to make money with a lot. But once I entered the forex trading and learning about trading it for a year it becomes a habit that is difficult to be abandoned and would be a job that makes us able to get more money from my main job at the moment. For that when the time is right then I will be a full trader and can generate a lot of money just by working as a trader.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahaha ap ne waqi your dog kafi achi baat ki haya nited kingdom nited kingdom foreign exchange occupation haya ya pasttime principal ager ye kahoun nited kingdom ye dono haya to help ye ghalat nahi ho ga kioun nited kingdom principal ne khud es ko for a occupation bhi employ kiya haya and for a pasttime bhi principal es ko employ kar raha hun es liye ye doul dynamics haya.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ka business meri ek hobby hai or yeh business meray liye ek behter cheez samjhnay me ati hoti hai is business me her kissi ko he kuch na kuch karnay ki chahat rakhna parta hai or pher he hum is job ko kar saktay hotay hain.yeh business ek aesa business hai jiss me hume bhot sari baten samjhna lazmi howa karti hain. bhai log ye to logo k soch kpe depend karta hai ki wo forex ko job me le ya hobby but jaha tak mera manna hai ki forex ek hobby hai koi money earn karna mera hobby hai aur forex me money earn kiya jata jata hai isilie forex ek hobby hai

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by karung View Post
    I also consider it as my hobby but it is more of a career to me now. I see the big potential of being a successful trader because it is by attaining that stage that is where big profits
    and Forex is my part time job and hobby. I like forex trading in the big market. This is my pleasure to trade in the forex market staying my home. So I have found an income source from forex business and I took it as my part time job.
    प्रिय मित्र वास्तव में विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार मेरे लिए न तो नौकरी है और न ही शौक, क्योंकि मैं अपनी संतुष्टि के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार बाजार में व्यापार नहीं खोलता हूँ। ट्रेडिंग इसलिए मैं इसे उचित सीखने तक नौकरी के रूप में नहीं ले सकता, धन्यवाद।

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also consider it as my hobby but it is more of a career to me now. I see the big potential of being a successful trader because it is by attaining that stage that is where big profits
    and Forex is my part time job and hobby. I like forex trading in the big market. This is my pleasure to trade in the forex market staying my home. So I have found an income source from forex business and I took it as my part time job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 473 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)