+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1181

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Banned Liyaliya is an unknown quantity at this point Liyaliya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks to you for sharing your topics.
    I believe I will be benefit-able following your strategy.
    Carry on and share new things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the system is really nice and really get consistent profit in recent months, it seems better to use copytrader or tradecopier.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am analysis with me because it is the most one secret of anyone so it should be remember to every all that is the most secret part of his own business . Because EURO/USD is the most attractive matter for every all. It can be hake easily if there is maintain no secrecy . so i commuted with me that i should be maintain the secrecy with myself .so that anyone can not hake easily .if i face hake i can be loss my investment.
    No risk no gain.

Junior Member GembeL_FOREX is an unknown quantity at this point GembeL_FOREX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whether value of gold will affect the price swings in the currency the world ? if continue to strengthen what was the impact of the crisis europe that happens now ?

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI
    Good to be aware of the credit for the same in this market but not good for us to be these dependence on technical analysis of the non or
    reliance on any signs of any given trader signals because of self reliance from the start is the best way to learn a good forex.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is really nice that you are sharing your analysis with all of us here, in support of that i think we all can also contribute here if we have some good understanding or analysis for the same, rest i suggest everybody to take basic analysis from assi as he is posting here and than confirm with your own strategy as it can make it double confirmed

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice bro k aap ko sirf one year hoe ha trading krte or aap signal dena chahte ho good work bro and i think one year is very reasonable time we learn many things in it i also learn more and more i am doing trading from last 3 months i think this is very difficult work ,but if we learn proper way we make huge money from it

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Euro/usd
    this pair is trying to rebound from the support but it is looking that 1.2740 is resistance and if it break it then we will see the market at 1.2780 or the 1.2810 and i am sure that it will break it and we will get the target. stop loss should be at 1.2700

gbp/usd
    this pair is under pressure and challenging its support. and below the 1.6000 market is bearish. and buy the pair at 1.5910 and take profit at 1.5960 with stop loss at 1.5875

Gold
    although the pair is bearish but at the current senairio the pair will go to 1555 or the 1560 dollars. so better to buy with with using stop loss at 1530. keep in mind that below 1550 market is bearish.

aud/usd
    this pair is well directed and if it break the level of the 0.9950 then we will see this pair at 0.9990 or 1.010. and the most likely it will go up side so put the stop loss at 0.9910
    maybe you could tell us where our website you can access the signal that you beruikan every day, so that we can assess the accuracy of the signals you give before we implement the trade...

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good topic and I will follow up and login to your bookmarks if it coincided with the analytical always ..
    Is it possible you that you subtract the strategy used by also permeated even the interest on everyone and share your opinion about ... Thank you for Okadm members of the

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would love to give it a try..
    In my demo account,,if it is good,then ill use it in real acc..

Thanks brother for sharing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open