+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can see good signals here, but the main point remains that you have not proven yourself worthy by ensuring that you upload the trade results you get from the strategy / signal that you uploaded here. and I don't really like trading with other people signatures and analysis but based on your explanation your strategy sounds very interesting and I think I just need to try your analysis on my demo account to see how far this can benefit me and if I need further explanation I will contact you, thank you for sharing and happy to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

al bahri (2019-06-19)

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thank you for the offer to give your signal. Before I think about following you, I want to see how you are doing in trading. I have my own plans for trading, and I think I will only think about other people's signals if they are better than me. and I committed a crime a year and 2 months and I want to share about my signal and analyze it every day before the New York session. this is when you can have a good entry point. I will share four pairs of signs. Euro / USD. GBP / USD, AUD / USD and gold. is my favorite partner. Today we will start tomorrow because we are gone. Good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ideally as a trader, we make the analysis itself as a determinant of every transaction made. However, there are some traders who really rely on signals from other traders. I don't think that's wrong, as long as another signal that traders still provide profits. However, we must learn to do our own analysis, because it is impossible for us to depend on signals from others. and if we run a trading business, we cannot walk on one strategy. but we also have to combine with our market analysis before we open the trade.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you friend. This is very good of you. Keep giving us instructions so we can make money and get more ideas. I am looking forward to getting a signal from you with enthusiasm. and I trade for years and want to share my analysis of signals every day by the New York session. It's time for you to do some good entry points.
    And combine 4 pairs of signals. Euro / dollar. GBP / USD, AUD / USD and gold. This is a favorite pair.
    Let's start tomorrow, rob is dead. Good luck

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi achi thread on hai bhai na so that the kotrade karni application hi ko application hi hi kay application jo hi aik achi another analysis aur application acha another signal application taka ko achi profit the results are good and good ho that you share your knowledge but i think a true trader must trade on his own and own parameters. Traders always learn and must not stop the learning process because if we learn at that time we also update our trading strategy that brings benefits to us.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your topic. I believe I will benefit from following your strategy. Continue and share new things. and I do an analysis using indicators. I am very happy with the signals generated by the indicators that I use, although sometimes miss and have minus floating, but can be balanced even more profitably, besides using the signals generated by the indicator, I also do not forget to analyze the news to strengthen confidence if it will become OP.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mobilize! I will wait tomorrow for an analysis of your trade. Please explain your analysis in simple language and in a simple example. Because, in this thread someone posts an analysis, but some posts are difficult to understand for beginners. I will be with your thread posted from tomorrow because I am greedy for new analysis every day. and I will open your page every day to update your information about analysis and signals. I hope that more members of this forum will always benefit from the signal from you.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we all have different trading styles and I only believe in my calculations and analysis because if my analysis is wrong it will help me to increase my concentration level. if I just follow blindly, fortunately someone is good and in case of loss we fully blame those we follow. thus I only trade with my own analysis and all signals are correct at one point. But how to use signals is what makes the difference. for example one says it will be bearish, another says it will rise. Now the price is going up and that means the bullish signal is correct. But then after getting 50 pips, it drops so that it becomes bearish so the bearish signal is also correct.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    main abi new hun ur mujhe zayda kuch pastyas be nhi haihn na e main kuch keh sakta hun k jkab mujhe compltel knowelgde hogi to humen zayda masal nhi hota hein is lit
    ye humen aviod he krna chahye hein

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26), Unregistered (2)

Banned Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,636 Times in 1,942 Posts
    Daily market review and signal trading are a very important aspect of the business. This lets the traders know about current market prices and price movements. Forex Indicators and Analysis Trading can be a good help if you know how to use them. In fact, it is not difficult and no one can easily learn to use them. Do not copy anyone's strategy, prepare your own strategy, it will be more beneficial for you. It is important to understand the market. The indexers who work for you, are the best for you. There are many inductees. What is good for me, is not a guarantee that they will do a good job for you too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open