+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 119 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I trade with my own trading strategy and I know how to trade in situations that are different from my trading strategy. I think all need to develop our own trading strategy and don't need to trade with other people's strategies. and hume os time trading analysis to help se karni chahi aa jab hum es kam mai acha kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek hai business hai hum es kam mai achi get income sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek world business hi hum kam kam Mai Achi gets Kar Sakte Hai Bai Saab Ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not interested if trading uses signals, because trading signals will greatly affect the property of the traders themselves, it is better to use manual trading methods or use existing indicators, technical analysis is better than using signals to others. Your signal I have not seen the screenshots or how this signal works 99% accurate or not. and the dosray merchant lattice k signal per depending on bilkul bi acha nh hota hay, jahan hamay khud k signal per hi depending rah kar k trade karni cahiyay tab hi hum agay ch ch kar acha do saktay hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for offering us a wonderful opportunity, but first show us your development and your trading results, then we can decide whether we should follow you or not and ess business my trader ko sirf apne analysis to himaab as the market I'm kaam because of chahiye, dusra kisi aur to the analysis ko traders use nahi karna chahiye, aise me kabhi traders bhi ess business ko apap just keep the same as sakenga ..

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please keep your words because we really want to be profitable and with your analysis, please teach us the analytical process that you manage and give us the system that you follow so that we can also make our own decisions. and yah par aise traders hain hain jo dusre to par trading analysis because the cards are not good, the reason yehi hota hain ki wo khud is always trying to fail to become the traders the traders to the analysis follow the hain cards

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have your own way of trading and making a profit and I see that you have a year to experience and I believe that you have found a suitable strategy and share it here with us, and for that I want to know your thread here about them , and you only use 4 pairs for your trade ... and Sab apnay apany analysis when trading the hain card they imagine 100 percent lattice for analysis thik nahi hota waisay playing jamie saettele ka analysis daikta ho or on your kb in the trading account ho yes the app ko eurusd gbpusd nzdusd usdcad and audusd ka daily anaylysis batata ha or ager in per chaaala jay tu bohat acha fortunately bananas ja sakta ha

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I always trade with analysis but I never trade by taking signals from anyone ... I want to make my own improvements ... I want to do this business myself ... if I will do my own trade I will be able to get a good proft at inside it. Once upon a time I will become a professional trader. and the thread is very fantastic and very important that you have posted from here that many candidates can take advantage of the market movement so it is very txx to once again

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It does not affect your analisme, but it does not affect how much you are able to do that, but you can not do it anymore, and you will not be able to use it again and when it comes to the diagnosis of the disorder, you will not be able to report it again. paoge If there is a sin in the case of a person who has been involved in a crime or from being a citizen of the company, then he will be benefitted from this allegation, otherwise he will not be involved in a business or has lost his or her life.

Junior Member Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rading signals - the free technical analysis tool that helps you potentially identify the right time to trade on forex, indices and commodities markets.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ji haanjab uhum trede kerty hain wo b analysis siganl se toh huamin is smin se acha profit hasiol ker sakty haion ajb humisammn asy e trade laga dety hain toh huaminiska ssiganl ka baary main b kuch nhi pta hota hai tohhuamin kabi b ismainse acha profiot hasilnhi ho sakta hai

Junior Member Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading signals - the free technical analysis tool that helps you potentially identify the right time to trade on forex, indices and commodities markets.
    Here are some of the best forex signal providers we've found:
    Forexsignal.com. Forexsignal.com has been providing forex signals to subscribers since 1998. ...
    ForexSignals.com. ...
    FX Market Leaders. ...
    Tradewindow FX. ...
    Dux Forex. ...
    Trading Signal Reviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 119 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open