+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Good to be aware of the credit for the same in this market, but not good for us to be there dependence on technical analysis of the non or reliance on any signs of any given trader signals because of self-reliance from the start is the best way to learn a good forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-10), ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Good to be aware of the credit for the same in this market, but not good for us to be there dependence on technical analysis of the non or reliance on any signs of any given trader signals because of self-reliance from the start is the best way to learn a good forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-10), ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the thread, I think if you give us a signal and good work with us then it is very good for us, so I think the thinking is very good for Forex Trading. but think about how we give signals every day if we can't come here every day, so I'm saying if you have another very good idea. it's good if you have your own way to trade and profit and I see that you have one year to experience and I believe that you have found the right strategy and share it here with us, and for that I want to know your thread here about them, and you only use 4 pairs for your trade ... well ..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07), Hafiz123 (2020-09-10), ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn more about knowing credit for the same thing in this market, but it's not good to be there to rely on technical analysis or rely on the signs of any particular trader because independence from the start is best. and I will survive the next day for your sales research. Please explain your research in easy terms and in easy examples. Because, in this line someone published research, but some content is difficult to understand for beginners. I am going to the line that you publish from the next day because I am selfish for new research every day

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07), ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for giving an indication, whether it has been effective so far with the indications used, whether the techniques used to obtain this indication, if it is a very good indication, please be allocated to all colleagues in this community so that all those who are partners can evaluate with indications itself to confront and be able to collect revenue from this transaction, if that can also provide the purpose of why an indication of modern purchases for the EU or not appearing from nowhere is that the indications obtained will also be met if they know where these indications came from

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your words are because we really want to be profitable and stay with your analysis to continue with our analysis and our system, you can decide to follow it so we can prepare ourselves please. and Comply to understand the achievements for the above mentioned in this market, but it is incomplete for us to be there depending on the specific reasons of non or certainty on the signals of traders signals given because independence from the start is the best way to take Forex the good

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I don't really like trading analysis or other strategies because I don't want to have a reason to blame others for my mistakes, but based on your analysis, I think I should practice this and see to what extent this can come in to my advantage and the best trading experience with the trading system will make security in trading using the manual trading system, the best trading results with the best trade in trading will make the trade security and the best analysis manual will make the trade obtained and get profit in every trade

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are two main areas of risk management. 1. Risk to reward ratio 2. Risk to equity. I think it's important to understand all the parts involved that affect your ability to generate consistent profits AND their relationships with each other. Risk to reward is the relationship between what you risk and your potential reward. .75: 1 or 1: 1 is the lowest you want (risking $ 1 to make $ 0.75). If you take more risk than that to make less, you will find that long term, you do not generate enough profit per trade to maintain consistent profits in your account.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to garlock For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You find the right track resistance but you know that it is a break below the support and the next two hours are important to see market movements. still trying to correct but in the usa session we will see a downward movement and maybe and This market is not aware of credit, but we are not or dependence on technical analysis is no reason for dependence self-sufficiency is not good business to welcome any of the foreign exchange is a good way to learn Not good for symptoms.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's always better to share things, the strategies you know and it's good to hear that you have good strategies that words for you very well and I think it's better for you to modify the strategies that you use to have a profit with good winning accuracy ... and analysis and signals are the basis for trading on the forex market. So, the prerequisite for knowing market conditions and analysis when someone trades. Analysis is very useful for traders before opening any order. I think if traders want to close orders they know when to close or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open