+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1181

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks friend. This is so nice of you.Keep posting us some directions so that we can make some money and get more ideas. I am looking forward to having those signals from you eagerly. Wishing you good luck and thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Hi friends.
    I am doing the tradings for one year and 2 months and i want to share you about my signals and analysis on daily basis before the New york session. this is the time when you can make some good entry points.
    i will share you the signals of 4 pairs. Euro/usd. gbp/usd, aud/usd and gold. these are my favorite pairs.
    we will start tomorrow becasue today have passed away. wish you good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that your analysis is quite good for us and i will try to follow your signal because i heard about your signal before from my friend and told me that he got good profit using your signals ,So i think i also can do it in my trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that has considerable experience in forex trading since 2 years ..
    I hope your experience tell us this big ... I will follow this issue constantly. And I wish success to all of us .. Regards .

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    Thanks for sharing strategies. I might detail the advice, if you can make it a personal journal and then use your strategy and make a report in the journal. If it plays good, a lot of traders who follow your journal.
    MY SIGNAL FOREX is a service provider Frex signal that tells the SMS based on the Forex Market with NEURAL NETWORK PROGRAM us to identify high probability that the price and chart patterns are very profitable in the absence of a repaint / lagging. MY SIGNAL FOREX has the ability to perform high speed analysis on intraday foreign exchange market with an accuracy of 70-80% in 13 WIN CURRENCY PAIR.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gayan25 View Post
    simplE effective strategy.

STEP 1

Open up a daily chart

STEP 2

Add the following indicators on the chart.

- Bollinger band (20,2) - Stochastic Oscillator (5,3,3)

STEP 3

Look at price touching upper or lower band for the first time.

If price touches upper band, wait for following candlestick to open. If bearish enter on next candlestick opening making sure stochastic has just started heading down.

If the price touches the lower band, wait for following candlestick to open. If it looks bullish then enter on the next candlestick opening, making sure stochastic has just started its way up.

Note: This strategy works with any timeframe, however I find it much more accurate with the higher timeframes such as 4hr or daily.

Stop loss for this strategy is placed at the nearest swing high/low.

Profit taking depends on the trader. I personally use the Fibonacci expansion as a profit taking. Some of my fellow traders usually take half of their profit as price touches the other end of the band and let the remaining lot run reducing their stop loss to the nearest swing high/low.
    Thanks for sharing strategies. I might detail the advice, if you can make it a personal journal and then use your strategy and make a report in the journal. If it plays good, a lot of traders who follow your journal.

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the best ways to succeed at Forex trading that are on the way and your signals you just do not rely on any other way and this is the road to success in forex, but in any case I also relied on my reference to the technical and analytical chart does not rely on others at all

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiran View Post
    It's good that you share youe knowledge but i think a real trader must trade at his own and on his own parameters. Trader always learn and must not stop the process of learning because if we learn at that time we also update our trading strategy that bring profit for us.
    yes friend because tuntuk can tranding must study and learn then because what tranding own hard work but it's tough and diligent
    psychologist tranding we must stabilize not only learn the fundamentals of engineering or psychologists alone but also

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, t think it is good if you share your anlysis and signal daily in forex market... but i think a real trader must trade at his own strategy and on his own goal/parameters... trader might always learning because forex market moving very fast everyday... we must update our strategy to get more profit....
    please click THANKS

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is serious and a high job you are doing here now that I screw virtually this intellect ion, I would be hunt brash to your daily collection and I expectation to good from your analysis. I am willing that you are trading my pick pairs which are currently EUR/USD and AUD/USD.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's good that you share youe knowledge but i think a real trader must trade at his own and on his own parameters. Trader always learn and must not stop the process of learning because if we learn at that time we also update our trading strategy that bring profit for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open