+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Is forex effect on your study?

Banned pm1pm786 is an unknown quantity at this point pm1pm786's Avatar
    Thanks
    jnab ap log kon sa sara din perhty hain or na hi mai 24 hour study kerta hon mai ak gunta game kerta hon or 5 gunty treading or 8 gunty sota hon or baki k 10 gunty study or dosery choty moty kam kerta hon ager ap time ko teak sey manig ker lo to ap ki study per koi efect nhi pery ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    in our trading strategy and required a great deal of konwledge as well. this will greatly suport our trade. thus adding to the knowledge within each trade will make us relaxed in each transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually at this time i study in at masters level and this level is very easy study for me. so i never fill problem for doing forex trade. besides i am a full time and professional trader so i maintain my study and forex trading time differently. so it is can,t create problem for me.

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex can affect on my study so that my examination is coming after one or two month but i did not have any preparation for the coming examination so that i did not purchase till now the book for the preparation of the examination, it is not so good for me and the affecting of the study on the forex is not good for the students.

Banned lipika8888 is an unknown quantity at this point lipika8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex treading is a very smart work and so it is not effect in my study. On the other hand i do Forex treading as a part time job for this I feel enjoy. I think Forex treading is very comfortable because there is no pains in Forex treading. For this this business is very popular to all.

Senior Member sohelml02 is an unknown quantity at this point sohelml02's Avatar
    Thanks
    It will depend on us .if you are giving more time to forex business as compared to your study than you are definitely in a loss.while in exam days never do any trade just concentrate on your exam preparation.only few days you have to leave forex

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually it only depends upon the person who is using the forex as a part time business, because if you are a student you have to menage your time by just giving the time is a right full maneer to every thing whom you are going to do. this is the only way to become succeesful.

Member amlan is an unknown quantity at this point amlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be dependent along with you. if you wish to do buying and selling then it requirements time period when you allow big time for it to fx trading to help you do buying and selling along with make money therefore the count on you of which the amount time period you provides for a examine along with the amount time for it to forex trading...

Senior Member waseem is on a distinguished road waseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Organized people can not disturb our life with any extra activity same on forex trading if you manage time then you will get Suez from both platforms without disturbing personal life and study.

Senior Member ranaasad782 is an unknown quantity at this point ranaasad782's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ofcourse if you want to do trading so it needs time if you give huge time to forex trading so you can do trading and earn money so its depend on you that how much time you gives to your study and how much time to forex...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast