+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Is forex effect on your study?

Senior Member rony01 is an unknown quantity at this point rony01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a best for a stud for a work and jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man like him a forex work and goods income money for a jobs forex effect for a best work and easy for a forex forum post forex and beet income money for a jobs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member banmut is an unknown quantity at this point banmut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Younas View Post
    No i not think that forex effects on our studies because i just placed trade and leave them and then i see that trades after some hours and i must placed stop lose on that because it is risky and some time i win trades.
    learning is essential if we are to successfully carry trade forex, because to be able to get a good profit from this business is not easy, because there are a lot of forex business risks that could cause us to lose capital with ease.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member musharaf8844 is on a distinguished road musharaf8844's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex definitely effects your study because you can't give the same concentration at two dimensions you have to prefer on one thing. And forex can't be done as part time or just like second priority thing. And when your exams our near you should focus only on your exams . You should stay away from forex for some days. After exams come with new passion and without any tension.

Senior Member adeel_98 is on a distinguished road adeel_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i think that if we take it seriously and take a lot of interest of in Forex it should effect our studies because FOR BEING A STUDENT WE SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE A INTEREST not only in Forex business but also in our studies which is so important for us

Senior Member yasir15 is on a distinguished road yasir15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji nahi forex trading aik aisi job hai jo k student ki bohat ziyada help kerti hai kiyon k yeh aik aisi job hai jiss per student part time job ker k apna profit hasil ker saktey hain aur expences ko kam ker saktey hain.

Senior Member sarfraz is on a distinguished road sarfraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No forex humari study per effect nahi karti kun keh hum es mein jab free hoty hain aur part time hi es per work karty hain es liy forex hmari study per effect nahi kar sakti aur part time foerex per lagany k bad pher hum baki ka time study per dety hian aur es tarah dono sath sath chalty hain.

Senior Member Younas is an unknown quantity at this point Younas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i not think that forex effects on our studies because i just placed trade and leave them and then i see that trades after some hours and i must placed stop lose on that because it is risky and some time i win trades.

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anything we do in this life suppose to be planned before we engage into it,we suppose to plan the time we use to study and the time that would be set aside for us to be studying our books,so that both of them wont crash together to bring failure to us.

Member rohan 4350 is an unknown quantity at this point rohan 4350's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on you. All students are give different time for forex. If you give more time for forex trading than your study then there you face loss in your study. If you study more then there is no problem.

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , forex is not effect on my study because i do forex as a part time job. i consider forex trading is extremely comfortable for me because there may be no pains in forex trading , for this forex is extremely favorite to all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast